V request.

This ones for ThePinkARMY !

*your POV*

My boyfriend V and his band mate Jungkook were playing around behind  the  scenes of their comeback photo shoot, (Get it? (B)ehind (T)he (S)cene.... BTS.. Whatever :)

When V was chasing him Jungkook he was running like REALLY fast he kept looking behind him and when he did, ."Jungkook, be careful!" I shouted and he accidentally tripped over bags that was scattered on the floor making him land on his ankle, "ow!" He screamed. I gasped and ran over to him, "omg are you okay?"I kneeled over to him and saw that on his ripped jeans, his ankle was scratched with blood, V was standing over me watching me getting the first aid kit and cleaning jungkooks ankle. "Uhh y/n what are you doing?" V whined, "I'm helping your best friends bleeding knee, what do you think?" I snapped. I dabbed his knee with a towel, "you knoww my elbows got a little scra-"
"V!"

"Okay okay" he put his hands up.
I put a plaster on jungkooks knee, "are you okay now?" I asked, he nodded "thanks y/n" he smiled, "your welco-" v coughed so loud interrupting everything. I glared at him, and looked over at Jungkook again, "your welcome" I smiled.

I stood up and so did Jungkook, he sat on the couch and I walked over to my phone that was charging.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I was scrolling through my Instagram. "babyyyyy" he whined once more. I rolled my eyes and carried on scrolling. "you are the most immature person I've ever met" I said seriously.
"I didn't want you touching Jungkook that's all" he pouted and kicked the couch a little. "He was hurt" I said. "I was hurt" he pouted once.
I began to walk over to Jungkook to see if he was alright until I felt an arm take me back into its embrace, it was the immature child. "Stay here with meee" he whined, pulling me in tighter. "V!!" I whined trying to get out of his embrace. "Cmon y/n I haven't had much time with you because your always helping Jungkook"
"I'm 'always helping Jungkook'?Taehyung this it the first time I've helped him" I smirked. "So? I just wanna be close to youuu not you close to himm" he moaned.  His jealousy was always cute but he'd have his dumb moments during them. "Fine" I gave in and he gave me his famous square smile. He took me to couch Jungkook was in, still trying to recover. Taehyung sat me down on his lap and cuddled me tightly behind me. His touch would make me melt, but this time I was thinking it was cute because he was over reacting with his jealousy. He rocked me side ways like I was a little kid, and mumbled one of his songs.

His deep mumbled voice always gave me shivers, I turned to look at him and there he was grinning at me. I smiled and kissed him on the lips genlty. "Your so cute" I giggled. "I know" he answered. "Ewww guys do that somewhere else I'm tyrna recover here!" Jungkook blurted out, Tae giggled and hushed him and kissed me once more. He can be vein, jealous and dramatic but I'll always love this weirdo.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this honey!!❤️