V

(Your POV)

"Kiss me" he shouted as he had my phone in his hand up in the air so I couldn't reach it.

"Kim Taehyung i am being serious now, my arm hurts from reaching too much" I did a little aeygo to him. I gave him my puppy eyes which I knew he would die for.

He struggled very much just staring at me in awe. "No Y/N!!" He exclaimed. Well damn he went confident. I started jumping to try and get it but he was too damn tall.

"Kiss me on the cheek at least then" he pointed to his cheek.

I leaned over to kiss his cheek but that twat twisted his head making me kiss him right on the lips. Yes I loved it very much but that wasn't the plan. He still didn't give me my phone. Now I was angry.

"Taehyung if you don't give me my phone...." I threatened lightly. "Or what?" He answered confidently.

"I guess there'll be no more aeygo for you then" I slowly walked away to go to the kitchen. I heard him curse behind me while I was walking.

He ran after me, taking my whole arm and pulling me back to his embrace. He slowly put my phone in my jeans back pocket and had his hand there for quite a while. Until I realised, it was only an excuse to touch my ass.

Aishhh this boy.

He had his other hand take my face and leaned in  quite slowly to land his soft plump lips on mine.  He would always give the best kisses that's why I never complain about it. He stopped, "don't threat me with that, baby. That's too harsh on me" He smirked and kissed me again, His tongue brushed my tongue, making his hand that was on my ass grab it softly. I moaned deepening the kiss.

This idiot was turning me on. I guess he wins again.

----------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE ENJOY IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️