Ch. 2

Harry's POV

Thank god that plane ride went well. At least for the most part....

I can say to be honest I did feel nauseous while we were taking off, though I thought I was overreacting just a bit. I was glad I had just managed to swallow it just in time and let the feeling surpass. Though I had promised myself to tell Maddie the honest truth if she asked about me about how my stomach was feeling.

Right now it was feeling alright, but the feeling kept on coming and passing and I was getting really worried that now when I performed the concert with the other lads, i'd be doubling up in pain from my stomach. I've never walked off stage just because I wasn't feeling too well, but that horrible possibility was going to be a reality if I didn't do something about it.

Security and my personal bodyguard greeted Maddie and I and we were lead through the airport while fans screamed my name, and the ones who were respectful enough screamed Maddie's name too in order to not make her feel left out. It was a pretty long walk to be honest because we had to use a different exit that was all the way at the back for this airport, but once we reached the black van I was glad to see that it was a private area so there would be no cameras flying everywhere just before we stepped into the car.

I was getting excited for the family reunion today after the concert, but I was also so excited to see the other lads too. This would be my first time seeing them ever since our break started and even though our break was short, I was missing them and I couldn't wait to see them again.

Maddie could see that I was visibly excited to see everyone and she obviously was too. On our way to the hotel we were talking about all the people we'd be able to see there that was from her family. She mainly wanted me to meet her two cousins Lynn and Jeremy and I was also very excited to meet them too. Apparently she grew up with them when she was a kid and she said that they were like her two siblings because she didn't have any real ones.

We continued talking about what today was going to be like when meeting her family and we actually managed to pump each other up while doing so, however our little chat was cut short when my stomach started to hurt me again. This time it felt a lot worse, and it felt like something was pulling on it which made me feel a bit queasy in the process.

Even though the car was still because we were in deep traffic, traffic wouldn't help this situation because i'd just have to wait longer to reach the sweet comfort of our hotel room to help with this very so prominent stomach ache. Of course Maddie began to wonder why I wasn't continuing the conversation because I was so happy and talkative seconds ago, but once she started looking at me up and down and saw my hand gently rubbing my stomach to pull out as many knots as I could, she then realized that I was in pain from my stomach yet again.

She looked at me in the eyes giving me a sympathetic look on her face that I knew so very well. When she gave me that face that was when I knew she felt bad for me and she really wanted to help me in any way possible. She pat her thigh and removed her designer handbag that she knew would probably get dirty if she put it somewhere else other than her lap, and gently laid my head on her lap.

My bodyguards that were in the van obviously wanted to know what was going on from all of the sudden movement, but Maddie assured them that everything was fine and that it was only a subtle stomach ache. To be honest, it felt like it was a lot more than subtle. Probably more like almost along the lines of agonizing. I knew this wasn't the real thing, but I was wondering if I was actually sick.

Maybe I was still stressed but since the ache was lasting for this long, I couldn't help but think that this was something else. I had a feeling that Maddie was also thinking that too, but we didn't want to blow this whole thing out of proportion and act like I had some incurable stomach disease. It was probably a short term thing anyways. As long as Maddie was there and I would have the lads there to cheer me up before the concert, I'd surely be able to handle this pain.