Ch.4

So yes this one was definitely longer than all the others and I must apologize for not reading it again to see if there were any errors. But, I hope this part picks up for the lack of drama in the last chapter anyways :D 

--------

Harry's POV

On my way back from the concert, I could say that I was surely feeling dreadful. I was dehydrated, sweaty and in pain. I was not feeling even one bit better from when we left the venue in the car. I really thought that the sleep would do me well, but it didn't really help at all. As I woke up from the car ride I didn't feel any pain in my stomach while I was still lying down, but as I got up from my seat to walk out of the car, that was when the pain hit me and it started hurting again.

What could have been making me feel so bad? I never ever thought in a million years that I could have just gotten sick randomly out of nowhere, unless it was something like food poisoning. It wasn't like i'd ever find out anyways so I just decided to pull out of my train of thoughts and try to find a way to get some medication or something to help for the reunion which was in 30 minutes.

The medication from the arena had been given to me twice and had not been working on me all day, but you never know if the third time's the charm. I quickly asked Liam for the painkillers before he went to his room in the hotel, and I rushed upstairs in order to be ready to go to the reunion with Maddie who would be arriving in a couple of minutes after me.

I really wasn't feeling too good in the first place, and this tight T-Shirt that showed my bloatedness wasn't really helping me at all so I decided to change my skinny white shirt out for a nice flowy shirt that I could tuck into my black skinny jeans just to make myself a bit more comfortable. This was surely going to be a long night and I was nowhere prepared for what was going to happen.

I decided to also check out my appearance in the big mirror that was in our master bedroom. I couldn't go downstairs and see all of Maddie's family while looking like crap, even though I did indeed feel like it.

To be honest, for a person who felt like their insides were sitting at a bottomless pit of their stomach and kept rolling around and getting into knots, I have to say I looked pretty good. The only thing that I had to fix was my hair because it was looking pretty messy from my long nap in the car.

My head was probably moving around a lot as the car moved and when you have long hair, it is mandatory to always keep it tidy and I knew that. I really wasn't feeling all that well to even pick up a brush and fix a couple parts of it, but knowing this was the consequence of what was supposed to be a very good sleep, I found my brush and started fixing my hair.

Upon fixing my hair, that was when Maddie finally came through the door. I heard a tiny beep which was from sliding the keycard and knowing that Maddie had finally reached back I walked to her and engulfed her in a big hug, in need for some comfort to help me.

"Aww you're still not feeling well aren't ya. What happened to your nap in the car? I also sent the hot water bag so that should have helped with your ache." she said cradling my head into her chest. Having the soft tips of her fingers caressing my cheeks and head made everything feel better for a second or two, and for that time that I was mesmerized by her touch, everything felt oh so good. Though when she pulled my head back to look at me all the burdens and pain came back.

We had only about 20 minutes left now until we had to reach the reunion and I honestly felt horrible. I didn't know what to do in this situation. I felt so sick and I wanted to tighten up into a ball and just hibernate for the next few years, but I also wanted to meet Maddie's family. I hadn't even seen the majority of the people there yet and it wasn't even about her forcing me to be there because that wasn't true. I genuinely wanted to go for the sake of our relationship because I knew i'd have fun talking and meeting everybody there.