Shalex

Hey, it's Nicole. My friend Julia Catrine will be writing some too. Kay bye!!!

Title- Till death do us part
Number and of words-561
*Might be triggering*

Shannon's POV

Why did this have to happen? I sit here confused and shocked. why? you may ask.

What is wrong with you Shannon?

Well. My wife, Alex, died. She went into labor in our home and immediately started having our baby girl.

She lost too much blood while having her. I had to deliver my own child, while watching the woman I love fade away.

Now, I'm sitting here, my baby girl is squirming on a makeshift bed, wrapped in a towel and a blanket over that, while I cradle my beautiful wife's lifeless body while listening to sirens get closer and closer.

My once white MCR shirt that she bought me just a month ago, is now stained in her blood. My legs white and cold due to the cold winter weather just outside our living room window.

I gently set Alex back down on the towels moving her purple sweat drenched hair out of her pale face, and kissing her lips one final time. I wipe the still wet tears off her cold face and hug her, sobbing into her shoulder.

I lay her down and open the door all the way, and sit down. Soon, many firemen and doctor type people rush in and put her on a stretcher and wrap our sleeping baby in a special shiny silver blanket and try to take her away.

I follow them out and tell them I will be in the back of the ambulance whether they like it or not. they obliged and I got in the back, and sit next to the stretcher. After the car started moving, I set the baby in between Alex's chest and her arm, holding the baby there.

"Hey baby. This is our daughter. I know we'll miss you very much, but one day, we'll see you again. okay? okay" I say smiling for the first time in a long time.

"I think her name should be Alexis. She has beautiful blonde hair like me and bright green eyes just like you!" I say quietly rubbing her head and stayed silent for a few moments before starting to cry again.

"Alex, I love you so much. please don't leave me." I sob into her side.

After getting to the hospital that night, they fixed up Alexis, fed her, and let her stay while I got my car, car seat, and an outfit. I filled out the birth certificate.

Name- Alexis Hope Taylor
DOB- March 25, 2017
Mother- Alexandrea Dorame (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Guardian- Shannon Taylor

~~~~~

"Hey mommy?" Asks a crying 6 year old Alexis

"Yeah baby girl?" I ask, a few tears running down my face

"Will I ever get to meet momma?" she asks quietly. Slowly running her hand down the headstone that read;

RIP
Alex Dorame
Mother, Wife, Beautiful person
We miss you Alex, you'll be in our hearts forever
03/25/1998 - 03/25/2017
Kept alive by
Alexis and Shannon Taylor

"One day baby girl. One day." I say rubbing her back as we walk slowly away from the dreary grave of the beautiful girl who once lived.

^_^*~*^_^*~*^_^
This is the end of the first chapter. I'm sorry if this was really sad but I ship Shalex pretty hard and I thought it showed the love.
💙💙💙
Kay then. My name is Nicole Souleli and I have just stolen your soul. Good by my little ghosts<3