Sam and Jey

Here we gooooooo!!!

Title-
Number of Words-

Jeydons POV

"I now pronounce you, man and wife. you may kiss the bride." Said the pastor to us

She smiles at me and we lean in, closing our eyes and then-

MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP

"Stupid alarm clock." I growl as I hit the 'off' button.

"I had the same dream. why?" I whisper to myself.

I get up and get ready for school again. I don't even know the girl in my dream. She has brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. she's always wearing that beautiful wedding dress.

She walks down the altar with my dad and then we almost get married but I wake up.

"whatever-bye mom!" I yell to my mother who is getting ready in the bathroom upstairs.

"bye" she yells back

I walk out the door and get to school. I guess I'm semi popular. I hang out with my popular best friend who's always hanging out with people like Brennan, Mark, and Jonas. Ew, snob pops. I'm surprised they haven't picked on my piercings or 'emo' appearance yet.

We're walking down the halls to period when we pass a new girl being picked on by Brennan's girlfriend, Brittany, and her friends Lacey, Carlin, and Rebecca. They were pushing on her shoulders and knocking her books down. She looks familiar.

"hey. Brittany, I'll deal with her." I say gently nudging her aside.

"thanks Jey-Jey. Give her hell." she says smacking her gum and walking away.

I wait till they're out of sight and look at the girl. She had silent tears streaming down her face. She was looking down. I lift her chin up to see her face and she opens her eyes to look at me...

"oh my god. You're her." I whisper

"who's her?" she asks shakily

"never mind that. let's get you cleaned up." I say walking with my arm around her shoulder out to the back of the school.

We decided to ditch school. We say there laughing and talking about our lives and why she gets bullied.

It's cause she's actually really smart and in upper classes. she has one class with Brittany where Brit actually sleeps with the teacher to get the highest score and then, her name is Sam by the way, walked in on them in the classroom and now Brittany is harassing her.

I hate people.

We became best friends that day behind our sucky high school.

~fast forward because I'm lazy af~

"And they will now say their vows" Says the priest

"Jeydon, when you stopped those girls from harassing me back in 10th grade, you saved my life. I had come to an end point with my life and had started to gather my things to go home and end it. But, you saved me. You lead me behind that school and taught me how to live again. And now we have our beautiful son, Kian, and our daughter, Andrea. And I would have never known this feeling without you." Sam says with a few tears running down her face.

"Sam. For a long time before I met you, I was having the same exact dream. A dream I was marrying a beautiful brunette with dark brown eyes. And I fell in love with that girl. And no, this is not stalkerish. But, then I met her. Samantha Rochelle, soon to be Wale, you are literally the girl of my dreams and I will never loose you." I say

And soon, we kiss and are married.

~_~•^•~_~•^•~_~
I'm done now. Love you!
💙💙💙
My name is Nicole Souleli and I have just stolen your soul. bye my little ghosts.