Kohnnie (Pt 1)

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. As 1-2 of my readers know, unless I already told you and forgot, I'm in Inverness, Scotland and I've been seeing castles and forts and YAY! And please message me if you are confused as to what a 'one shot' is.

So go on. Bare with me, this stories kinda Cliché.

Title- Full Moon (heehee)
Number of words-3137

"Howl for me babe." Raphael said walking in slow, over exaggerated circles around us.

"Shut up, and leave us alone." I say, slightly growling

"you don't scare me, little pup, you're not even alpha yet" He laughs then adds "Besides, I only want that little girl besides you"

"Raphael, what gave you the idea I would ever give you my daughter?" I say letting a full growl escape my mouth

"Because we're bound to marry sooner than later. Even though you're more of my type." He says licking his lips

"Fuck off!" I growl between clenched teeth

"Johnnie, my dear, that's not gonna happen." He said

"Daddy. Is he going to hurt me?" Whispers my daughter Layla, she's actually my niece, but I'll get to that later.

"No baby, I won't let him touch you."

(I want y'all to stop for a sec and imagine protective Johnnie protecting some child...ok...how cute was that image? I just a made you fall in love with him even more. Yep, continue reading)

"Aw, she thinks she's safe." He says

I can feel my eyes turn red and I push her farther behind me. "Take me, I don't care, just leave Lay alone."

"Hm, nah. I'll take her eventually though. Keep your eyes on the little mutt." and with that, he turned into a large, dark colored, dare I say it, warewolf.

Oh yeah, if you hadn't guessed yet, my name is Johnnie Guilbert DawnBreaker, and I'm a werewolf. I'm the destined Alpha I just don't have a mate yet. Today I went for a walk with my daughter, Layla Ryder DawnBreaker, she's my sister Meghan Ryder DawnBreakers daughter. She's actually part faerie, that's why he called her a 'mutt'. No, she has no wings, but her fur is white and black when she's a wolf, and her hair is naturally white with black streaks. It was hard to explain to her teachers how I let a 5 year old 'dye' her hair when she was in kindergarten. She's in 2nd grade now, and she refuses to cut it, leaving it sway down past her waist.

Raphael is a beta in our neighboring clan who was born to wed Meghan's daughter when she was just a child, but when she found out she promised her child to someone who was 10 years older, she was infuriated and ran off. Leaving me with my beautiful niece who I have practically raised since I was just in 6th grade as my daughter. Josh is my brother, he kinda just disappeared with a human woman 3 years ago, leaving me in line for alpha.

That's basically it. Sorry for the long explanation though.

With a sigh, I let my eyes fade back to their vibrant blue. "ready to go home baby girl?" I ask

I just turned 18 a couple of days ago and can feel my inner wolf searching for my mate and he is on full alert. It was also my first day of Senior year. I started school early. It was Lay's first day of 2nd grade. We go to a k-12 school so she's just across the large school from me.

My Digital ONE SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara