Kohnnie (pt 2)

Hey guys! Nice to see you reading again like a good little human. This ones shot about Kohnnie will have no smut because I don't do that anymore...very often. And I don't have Julia to do it for me cause, well, she's about 10k miles away from me right now. kay, byeeeee

Title- I don't even
Number of words-2058

Kyle's POV

"Hey Johnnie? wanna go for a walk with the girls and Jonathan?" I ask the black haired boy while rocking baby Jonathan in my arms. He's cooing quietly and playing with my hoodie draw strings and laughing whenever he would let go, making them sway. Cutie, he is.

"Sure. let me go change.-girls! wanna go for a walk?" he yells down the stairs

"yeah! we'll get our shoes on dad!" I hear Layla yell, making me smile a bit at her calling the boy I'm in love with dad. I wonder if he knows how much I enjoyed that kiss last month? we have gotten so close since then. I hope he likes me too.

"Ok. ready? let me just grab their coats." He says running to the closet bringing back 4 jackets: two black, with little blue flowers, one small blue one with a monster truck on it, and one Pierce the veil one. Ah, bands.

he sets the ptv and blue one next to me and walks down stairs with the others. I put Jonathan's jacket on, unsure of what to do with the other. Reena and Layla come racing up the basement steps with the little black jackets and run past me, Johnnie close behind with his own jacket on.

"well, are you going to wear the jacket, or just warm the couch with it?" he asks jokingly

"oh! that was for me to wear? I thought you were just setting it there for a minute!" I say, genuinely surprised

"dork." he says grabbing the coat in one hand, and my hand in the other, pulling me off the couch. Jonathan let go of the drawstring again and laughs.

"but I already have a jacket?" I half state and question him

"well. we'll see about that." He smirks, taking Jonathan and placing him in his stroller. he started to whimper making me pout. Johnnie comes back over to me and lifts my arms up. I raise a questioning eyebrow and he smirks again, raising the hoody up and over my head, accidentally taking my shirt too until he pulls that back down.

When the hoody was off, he put it in front of Jonathan who started giggling and playing with the many strings and colors on it. He then helps me put the zip up jacket on instead.

When that is on, he freezes with his hands on my chest. He looks up at me with pleading eyes and I go on first instinct, my heart fluttering as I lean in and cup his cheeks, kissing his soft lips.

He kisses back.

"Kyle?..." He asks pulling back

"Yeah Johnnie?" I ask

"Remember last month. the things I said?" He half asks

I blush and bite my lip."yeah?"

"I need you to know that you are my mate and I will do anything for you. W-Will you be mine?" He asks with hope and- sadness in his eyes.