Leah

( Here's a picture of breanna's glasses .)

A few hours later

It's now 5: 30pm . I'm still in the office working . And i still haven't seen roberto , I wonder where he is . Well I might as well go look for him . I just still can't get over what leah said to me . " It's none if your business! Tsk , commoners always getting into other people's business . " she said . And I thought she was nice . But what does she need to talk to roberto about? I mean I'm his girlfriend , so I think I kinda have a right to know what she needs to talk to him about . I mean seriously! Well she won't tell me so I'm out of luck . Then there's a knock at the door .

* Knock *

I get up and head to the door . Once I open it , I'm suprised with a kiss . I look at the person . It's roberto! Finally! I haven't seen him all day!
He pulls me close , and I just can't resist but given in to his kiss . Then we have to pull back . I look at him .
" I missed you . " he said . " I missed you too . " I said . I pulled him into the room and then shut the door .
" Someone's very eager to get some alone time with me . " he said .
" Maybe I am . " I said . " So al told me you went to go get more material . " he said . " Yep , I was running out of black so I went to go get some more ." I said . " That's cool , but you were gone for at least two to three hours , it usually takes you an hour to get material and get back here . " he said .
Crap! " I ran into jean pierre and he asked me if I could do some errands for him . " I said . " Okay . " he said .
" So have you decided what your going to were to the ball? " he asked .
" I don't know yet , but I know it's going to be either purple or blue , I might just go with blue instead . " I said . I walked to my desk and looked at the designs I had drawn . As I'm looking I feel arms wrap around me from behind . " You look beautiful in blue . " roberto said . I blushed .
" Your cute when you blush . " he said. I blushed again . Okay is it " Turn breanna into a blushing mess day "? Cause it feels like it .
" I bumped into leah today , she's looking for you . She said she needs to talk to you , she says it's important ." I said . " Well that's okay . But right now I'm spending time with you , so she can wait . " he said . He turned on some music and held out his hand .
" May I have this dance? " he asked .
I blushed . " Yes you may . " I said trying to play along to his game .
We danced and danced . I swear every minute I spend with him I fall more in love with him .
" I love you bree . " he said .
" I love you too . " I said .

A few hours later

It's now 8:10pm , I'm in my room getting ready for bed . I changed into a tanktop and shorts , then brushed my hair and got in bed . I tried sleeping , but I couldn't . I just can't sleep . So I got up and go to my balcony . The stars are shining and so is the moon , it's a full moon tonight! It's just so beautiful! The wind Is slightly blowing , now this is just nice. As I'm looking at the sky , I see that roberto's light is still on . Yeah my room is right next to his . The castle staff was able to fix my other room , but roberto ordered that I stay in the room next to his for now on . I mean I was fine about going back to staying in my old room , but roberto insisted that I stay in the one next to his so I can be close to him . And I'm happy about that . And of course he and alberto argued about it , but in the end roberto got his way . Yeah , roberto can be pretty cunning about getting what he wants . And I'm suprised alberto finally agreed to it , I mean he almost never agrees to what roberto wants . I was shocked and suprised . But I'm glad I can be close to him . About I'm really surprised that he is still up . Well might as well go see what he's up to now . So I get out of my room and go to his . I knock on his door . No answer . What the heck!?! I knocked again . Still no answer . So I went in . His room still looks the same . As I'm walking around I see pictures of us together.
There's the picture of the time we went to the fair , and the time we got to spend valentine's day together .
And there's that picture of us at the beach . That was fun , I hope we can go to the beach again . I can remember his reaction to when I came out in my bathsuit .
He was shocked and suprised .
" That swimsuit! How cruel of you! I have to hide you , no one else except for me can see you! " he said . I don't know what was wrong with the bathsuit I was wearing , it was just a blue and green mixed bikini . He acts like it's a big deal , but to his defense it was a big deal . As I'm looking at the pictures arms wrap around me .
" What are you doing here? " he asked. " I saw your light on , so I came to investigate . " I said teaslingly .
" I wasn't doing anything , I was just getting ready for bed . " he said . I turned around . He smiled . " What's your real reason? " he asked .
" I couldn't sleep . " I said .
" Well stay here! " he said happily .
" What if alberto catches me in here?" I asked . " Don't worry about it , besides he won't come in here until I say he can . " he said .
" Alright , if you say so . " I said . We layed down on his bed . I snuggled up to him , and he wrapped his arms around me . I feel safe just being around roberto , I hope we can be together forever . " I love you breanna." he said. " I love you to roberto . " I said . Then we fell asleep .

* Morning *

I woke up to sunlight peeking through the curtains . Ugh! I'm not really a morning person , yeah I think we just established that . I stirr a bit , but I can barely move . Huh? What's going on? Why can't i move? I open my eyes . And I find myself in roberto's arms . " Morning beautiful ." he said . I blushed . " Wow , it's morning and your already blushing ." he said . " Not funny. " I said .
He just laughed . " Well I better get to my room before alberto finds me in here . " I said . So I got up and walked to his door . He followed me to the door . " Do you really have to go? " he asked . " Yes , besides I don't want you to get in trouble with alberto just because I was in here . " I said.
Then I opened the door , before I could leave he pulled me close and kissed me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave in to his kiss . Then I remembered alberto would be here any minute . I pulled back and just looked at him .
" I'll be in my office if you need me ." I said . So I walked to my room and changed into a black knee length skirt, white t-shirt and my grey jacket. Then I put on black heels and left my hair down . Then I walked to my office . When I got there I worked and worked .

A few hours later

I'm in the office still working , even have my glasses on , they help me see far away things . Well it's a bit quiet .
Maybe I can turn on some music .
So I turn on some music .
" I used to be love drunk , but I'm hung over! I love you forever! We used to kiss all night , but now it's every night! I used to be love drunk , but now I'm hung over! I love you forever and ever! We used to kiss all night , but now it's every night! " I sang . The song is called Love Drunk by boys like girls . It's me and roberto's song . I know it has a weird band name , but we love the song and made it our song . As I'm about to thread the jacket together the door opens . And it surprises me that I accidentally poke myself with the needle . " Oww! " I said in pain .
" Miss breanna! " alberto said . He ran over to me . " Oh it's you alberto . Owww! " I said in pain again .
" Are you okay miss? " he asked .
" Yeah , me stabbing myself with a needle is totally normal . " I said sarcastically . I winced . It really hurts! " Here let me help . " he said . He got the needle out of my hand and put it on my desk .
" You should be more careful miss . " he said . The place I got stabbed is bleeding . But I just make my hand into a fist and hide it behind my back.
" What do you need alberto? "I asked .