Mistake

( Here's a of what breanna wears to meet cynthia . )

So after they are out of my room , I dress in some of my cool looking jeans, a white t - shirt , light blue blouse , brown boots and I put on a necklace . Then I put my hair up in a side braid with my bangs out .
Then I walked out of my room .
The princes looked at me . " You look beautiful . " edward said . Edward is always so kind and sweet .
" And you can tell alberto that I'm meeting up with cynthia , and that I'll be back later . And for roberto , just don't tell him anything . Besides he's with leah , so I don't think he would care where I go with cynthia . " I said .
Then I walked off . I looked at my watch , well I have about 30 minutes to meet cynthia . So I think I might make it in time to meet her .

30 minutes later

Well 30 minutes later I made it! I see cynthia by the front doors of the spa .
I walk over to her and she looks happy as ever . " Finally your here! " she said . " Yeah I'm here . " I said .
" You look great! I just love your outfit bree! " she said . " Thanks , I like yours too . " I said . So we went in the place . And it looks awesome , it feels relaxing here!

An hour later

Me and cynthia are in the steam room now . We have had massages and all of the other stuff . Cynthia told me she booked the full body treatment , I was suprised and shocked . But when everything had happened , I didn't know how tense I was . The employees told me I was so tense . I'm so tense! Ah! But now I'm not anymore! Yay! " So you feeling better?" cynthia asked . " Yeah , I guess you were right . This feels so nice and relaxing , we should do this more often . " I said . " I agree! " she said .
" So you excited for tommorow? " she asked . " A little . " I said . " Oh come on bree! It could be fun! " she said .
" When you mean fun , you mean being ignored by your boyfriend . " I said . " What! Roberto ignoring you? " she asked . " Yes , plus he's spending his time with leah . " I said . " That leah! Well don't worry about it , besides by tommorow night he is going to be paying attention to you and no one else . " she said .
" You think so? " I asked . " Yes , besides I know roberto . " she said .
Which is true , because her and roberto were childhood friends .

A few hours later

Me and cynthia left the spa and got some coffee , we both got caramel lattes! Yay! We're both walking back to the castle . Were both laughing because she told me something funny.
" He did what? " I asked . " The director walked in and slipped on one of the models dresses . It was hilarious , you should have seen it . " she said . " I probably should have . " I said while still laughing . We made it in the castle and we're walking to my office . " So where's that prince now? " she asked . " Well if I was him , he would probably be running from alberto right about now . " I said . Then as we're walking I see roberto running from alberto . They ran right past us . " Speak of the devil himself ." I said . " He's not a devil , he can just be a bit childish . " she said .
" A bit . Oh come on cynthia , we all know he's full on childish . " I said .
" Well I agree with you there . " she said . So we walked into my office . I sat in my desk seat and she sat on my desk . That's something I would do when I'm in roberto's office . I miss him , I wish he was here with me .
" So where's the witch? " she asked .
" Who? " I asked . " The witch , a.k.a leah . " she said . " Cynthia! Such language! " I said suprisingly .
" What? " she asked innocently
Then we both laughed . " Okay I agree with you , she is a witch . " I said .
We kept laughing . It was just so dang funny! " Tsk , commoners always getting into other people's business! " I said as I mocked leah's voice .
Cynthia laughed , then I laughed . Then we both laughed . " I think you aced her voice . " cynthia said .
" Really cause I was going for snobby , mean , bad princess . " I said while laughing . " Well I think you aced both! " she said as she was laughing too . It was just so funny!

3 hours later

It's now 10:50pm , and I'm in my room with cynthia . Yeah , cynthia is staying the night and is going to help me get ready tommorow . Since the maids are helping leah tommorow , cynthia is helping me . Well that's what bff's are for . She's sitting on my bed reading a magazine while I'm getting ready for bed . " So who do you think is hotter when it's summer time? " she asked . " Well what about you? " I asked as I was putting on a shirt .
" Well I would go with my boyfriend ." she said . " You always go for him . " I said . " Well he is my boyfriend after all . So what abut you? Would you go with roberto? Well if I were you I would go with keith! " she said .
" Eww! Keith? Are you serious? " I asked . " Maybe . " she said .
" Your sick! " I said . " Am not! " she said as she started laughing .
" Well I don't know , I would probably go with roberto . But like I said I don't know . " I said . " Oh come on! " she said . Then I walked over to my bed , grabbed a pillow and hit her with it . She was suprised . " Your on! " she said . She grabbed a pillow and hit me. Soon it turned into a pillow fight .
" Your gonna get it! " I said .
" Really I'd beg to differ bree . " she said . After the pillow fight we went to bed .

* Morning *

I wake up from a sweet dream . Huh? I open my eyes .
I see cynthia is still asleep . Well it looks like she sleeps in on her days off. Her blonde hair is a mess , and my reddish brown hair is a mess as well . Roberto would say " It looks you just got up . " . And I would say " Well I did just get up . " . Today's the day of the ball , I'm not excited . So what? I don't have to he excited for a lousy ball .
Well maybe roberto will explain himself at the ball . Well he needs to , anyways . Maybe glenn talked to him . Well I'm 50% hoping he talked to him , and I'm 45% hoping he didn't talk to him . I'm a totally mess without him .
I wish he was here! But he isn't talking to me right now , so I will have to put my feelings aside and get with reality . So I get out of bed and I walk to my dresser . I brush my hair and then put it in a braid but with my bangs out . Then I changed into a blue tanktop and black shorts . After that , I put on my long grey cardigan . Then I go outside of my room , I walk to my office . It's a bit drafty in here , well good thing I brought my cardigan . And it's long! Yay! Well I have a few hours till the stupid event , so I better do what I want today . Well this is lonely . I'm lonely without him by my side , why is he ignoring me? Did I say or do something wrong? What did I do? Even alberto is ignoring me a bit!
This is ridiculous! And I don't think edward has any answers for me this time . I'm going to say this again .
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" Ahhhh! " I screamed out of
frustration . Now that's better , I just needed to get that out of my system .
I just hope I didn't wake anyone up .
So I go to the window and look at the view , you could see some of the castle and a bit of the villa . It's just amazing! As I'm looking at the view , I don't even hear the door open . Then I felt arms around me . " Your up early." the person said . I knew that voice to well . I turn around and face him .
" Rober - mmpphh " I tried saying but was cut off with a kiss . Roberto does this everytime! Well not that I mind , but it's getting a bit annoying!
But I missed him so much so I'll let it pass just this time . I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave in to his kiss , he pulled me me close and deepened the kiss . Then we pulled back . " I missed you . " he said .
" I missed you too . " I said . " What are you doing up so early? " he asked .
" I don't know , I just decided to get up. " I said . " Where's cynthia? " he asked . " She's in my room still sleeping . And hey , why have you been ignoring me these past few day?" I asked ." I haven't been ignoring you , I've just been busy with work . I'm having to give a speech soon , so I needed to work on it . " he said . He's lying! I can tell because I saw his nose twitch . It's how I can tell he's lying . And is lying! " Are you lying to me roberto? " I asked . " No , why would I lie to you? " he asked . " I don't know , I just have a feeling your lying . Plus you've been in and out of the castle lately . " I said . " I had to go somewhere on official business . " he said . He's lying again! And it's not the twitching nose thing this time! Roberto never uses the word " Official business " . Well I don't think I should get onto him now , I mean I'm just getting time with him now . So I should start a fight right now .
" Your right , you wouldn't lie to me." I said as I'm playing along .
" So where did you go yesterday? " he asked .