Mistake

( Here's a picture of the dress breanna wears to the ball . )

" Oh , yesterday . Yesterday I went to the spa with cynthia . She wanted me to go with her , it was her idea that we go together the day before the ball .
Which was yesterday . " I said .
" Oh , well that's cynthia for you . " he said . " Yeah . " I said . " So how's your hand? " he asked . He took my injured hand and kissed it . I blushed . Then he held it in his hand . " It's fine , but I fell on it yesterday when I was talking with the guys before I went to the spa with cynthia . " I said . " I'm going to make up for missing those days of not being by your side . " he said .
" Well I'm not recovered yet . " I said .
" I'm never leaving your side . " he said . He pulled me close . " I love you . " he said. " I love you too . " I said . He took my uninjured hand and pulled me out of my office and to his room . It was still a bit dark outside so everyone is still sleeping . He took me to his room.
When we got to his room we got in his bed and I snuggled up to him . He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close . I truly missed him .

A few hours later

I wake up from a sweet dream . I open my eyes and see a " Sleeping prince " . And it's roberto! Well at least I didn't wake up to see him staring at me . Well I think it's the other way around now , huh how ironic . I can't move , his grip is tight on me . I look at the sunlight that is peeking through the curtains . Well alberto should be here soon. . Then there's was a knock at the door . Well speak of alberto . Then roberto woke up . " What's going on? " he asked . " Al's here . " I said .
" Dammit . " he said . Alberto came in with a tray of tea . " Good morning your high - Your Highness! " alberto said . I hid underneath the covers like an idiot . " Morning al . " roberto said as he was rubbing his eyes . " What's miss breanna doing in here? " he asked . Then cynthia came in .
" There you are! I've been looking for you! " she said . " We've been caught ." roberto said . He pulled the covers off me . " Roberto! " I said . I blushed .
" Well this is awkward . " cynthia said. " I agree . " I said . So I got out of roberto's room and pulled cynthia to my room . Once we were in , this is what I get . " What the hell bree! Why the hell were you in there!?! " she asked . " Well I don't know how I ended up there myself . " I said .
" I want all the details! " she said .
" Well a few hours ago it was still a bit dark but a bit early , I woke up and headed to my office . I just wanted some time to myself for a bit , but roberto came and suprised me . We talked for a bit , then he took me to his room and I guess we fell asleep . " I said . " Your kidding me right? Do you really think I'd believe that? " she asked . " It's what happened! I swear it's true! You can ask roberto himself!'' I said . " Hmmm , well I guess I can't blame you there . So that's all that happened? " she said . " Yes , that's all that happened . " I said . " Alright , if you say so . " she said . " You need to brush your hair . " I said . " So do you." she said . So we went and brushed our hair . When we got done I went to my office again . Well it looks like everything has gone back to normal .
And hey , at least roberto isn't ignoring me anymore! Yay!
Well he says he wasn't ignoring me , but I think he was . Cause once again ,
roberto would never use the word
" Official business " . And I know this as a fact! Well I should get working on some sketches .

An hour or two later

It's now 12:30pm . I've have been in my office for about two hours , well at least I think I was . Cynthia went to go have lunch with her boyfriend . I have my glasses on . Plus I have made 10 sketches! Yay! I'm on a roll!
Well it's because I've been tinkering with altaira's crest . Every outfit sketch has altaira's crest on it . Yeah .
So as I'm about to start on another sketch the doors to my office opens .
And it's my boyfriend! Yay!
" Bree! " he said . " What is it roberto?" I asked . " Let's go get lunch together! " he said . " I guess that would be fine , but what about al? " I asked . " Uh . " he said . " He's going to get onto you if you don't tell him stuff." I said . " So what? I never tell him stuff . " he said with a cheeky wink . " Alright fine . But at least me get changed . " I said . And with that he pulled me to my room . When I was in my room I put on some jeans , a black tanktop , my long grey cardigan and some black flats . Then I put my hair up in a ponytail with my bangs out . Then I go out of my room .
Roberto dragged me out of the castle and to the villa . Once we were in the villa he dragged me to a café . Then we sat down at a table . He had ordered for us . " Your going to be lectured by alberto when we get back you know . " I said . " I know , he always lectures me . But I'm also going to by him a pair of bunny ears , so I can glue them to his head . " he said .
" I don't see a place where they sell bunny ears , so I think your out of luck your highness . " I said .
" Dammit . " he said . " Dude , careful with your language! " I said .
" And I thought we left al back at the castle . " he said . " Oh shush! " I said .
" I'm just joking bree , but you do sound a bit like him . I mean you do when you tell me not to do stuff . " he said . " Shush! " I said . " So you excited for tonight? " he asked .
" Well I wasn't at first , but now I am! I just wish leah doesn't have to go ." I said . " Well she wants to , so I can't stop her . But I'm not focused on her , your all I'm going to be paying attention to . " he said . I blushed .
" Your so cute when you blush , but your even cuter with your glasses on." he said . I blushed even more . I'm sure my face is beet red right now , I'm just sure of it .

An hour later

Me and roberto had lunch and are now back at the castle . When we got to the castle , roberto got lectured by al again . But he didn't care. And I'm heading to my room . As I'm walking I bump into leah . Ugh! Why her!?!
" Oh it's you , I was expecting roberto." she said . " Well we don't always get what we want do we? No we don't . " I said . " Someone's sassy." she said . " Unlike yourself . " I said .
" Commoner . " she said . Okay i have had enough! I have had enough of her! I'm just going to come out and say it! " At least I'm not acting like a
bitch! " I said as I walked away . I heard her gasp . Which I don't care , she is one! So I had to come out and say it! Once I made it to my room I slammed my door and gasped .
" What's your deal? " cynthia asked .
" Ah! " I screamed a bit . " What? " she asked . " Cynthia you scared me! Dont do that! " I said . " What happened? " she asked . " I called leah the
b - word." I said . " You did what!?! " she asked . " I stood up to her and called her it right in front of her . " I said . " What she say? " she asked .
" She didn't say anything , she just gasped . " I said . " Well she probably gasped because no one stood up to her like that . " she said . " Well someone needs to . " I said. " What she say to you? " she asked . " Well , she had complained that she wished that she had bumped into roberto and not me .
Then I told her no one gets what they want , then she said I'm sassy . Then I said unlike yourself , then she called me a commoner! I hated that she called me that! I mean keith had called me it a few times , but he stopped eventually . But still when she said it , it made me mad! So I went out and said it! I just couldn't take , so I went out and said it! " I said .
" Well I think it was good that you went out and told her off . " she said .
" You think so? " I asked. " Yeah , I think it was great . " she said .
" Well thanks . " I said . " Your welcome . " she said.

A few hours later

It's now 7:01pm , and cynthia is helping me get ready . Well right now I'm in the bathroom getting in the dress . " You done yet? " cynthia asked from outside of my bathroom .
" Almost . I just need to fix the back ." I said . " Well if you can't get it , come out and I'll do it . " she said . So I walked out of my bathroom and saw her . Cynthia was wearing a pink puffy dress . " You look pretty . " I said. My dress was falling , I pulled it up and held it against my chest .
" Need help? " she asked . " Yes , please." I said . So I walked to where she was and she did the back of my dress . Okay the chest area is a bit tight . " You okay? Is it to tight? " she asked . " Yeah a bit in the front , but it's fine . " I said . " Okay , now sit! " she said . So I sat in a chair and she did my hair and makeup . She did a little braid in the back of my hair then she curled the rest . She left my bangs out . And she did my makeup amazingly . After that I put on my heels and we headed out . When we made it to the ballroom doors we stopped . " You ready? " she asked .
" Ready as I'll ever be , you? " I asked .
" Yeah . " she said . Okay now I'm nervous . What about leah?
" Don't worry about leah , all of roberto's attention is on you . You can do this bree , now come on . I think roberto and the other princes are waiting for us . " she said . So we went in . When we were in there was lots of people! And I mean a lot! We made it down the stairs . As soon as we made it down we were surrounded by other princes . And I don't mean keith , edward , glenn , joshua , wilfred and roberto . I literally mean other princes! Crap! Well this evening is starting off with a bang ( sarcasm ) . And I don't mean that nasty way of a bang . " What's your name beautiful?" Prince 1 asked . " Where are you from? " prince 2 asked . " Are you here with someone? " prince 3 asked .
I looked at cynthia . " I have a boyfriend . " cynthia said then left .
Oh come on! Cynthia don't leave me!
Please someone help! The princes were moving close to me . The second prince grabbed me and was about to kiss me! Crap! Someone help me!
" She's here with me , so if you would kindly let her go there won't be any trouble . " someone said . I knew that voice to well . " Roberto! " I said . " Prince roberto , we're sorry we didn't know. " one of the princes said . I ran to roberto . He held me tight against him . I'm so glad he saved me . Thank you roberto! The princes left as soon as roberto glared at them .
" Are you okay bree? " he asked .
" Yeah , I'm just glad that you were here to save me . " I said .
" Well your mine , no one else is allowed to kiss you except for me . " he said . I blushed . " Roberto! " I said .
" Well it's true . " he said .
" Your going to be the death of me . " I said . " I'll miss you if you died . " he said . " It's a joke roberto . Besides how could I possibly leave the most important person in this world . " I said . He blushed . Well I've got to make him blush every once in a while. Besides it's only fair that I get to make him blush if he gets to make me blush . " You look beautiful . " he said. I blushed . Crap! " And you look handsome as ever . " I said . He blushed . Okay are we playing the
" Blush game "? Cause it feels like it .