Suprise

( Here's a picture of the wedding dress that breanna wears to her wedding . )

I'm sorry if the guys from MFW don't sound like them either! I'm really trying my best! And kuni is on a business trip , so he can't make it to the wedding . So again I'm sorry! I know it's terrible , but don't leave mean comments on it!

* Time skip *

It's been a few days , everyone has seemed to have gotten along . And I think roberto and my dad have gotten along great! Plus my mom gave me a package in a plastic brown sack , that she said not to open unless it's an emergency . And she said she meant
" Sickness emergency " . I don't know what she's getting at but I think it's important and that I will need to use it maybe sometime in the future so I'm going to keep it . Today's the day of the wedding and I'm really nervous!
Right now I'm in my room waiting for the maids to help me get ready . I had just gotten out of the bath and I'm still waiting for them . Well I'm a patient person , so I can wait . But I just can't stop wondering what was in that sack my mom gave me . What's in it? Why is it important? And what did she mean by sickness emergency? Is she trying to tell me that maybe I'll be sick in a few days or in a couple of months? Will I get a really rare sickness? What does she mean?

* Knock * Knock * Knock * Knock *

Well there's the maids , well I'm ready!

An hour later

An hour later , I'm all ready! I'm done!
The maids have done a great job , I'm now in my wedding dress . The maids had did my hair and makeup amazingly! My hair is curled but then pinned up but they left my bangs out for some reason . Maybe because I like my bangs out . Well today I'm going to be breanna button , not breanna kougami anymore . Well I'm getting married today , so what do I expect?
And today I will also become a princess , a real princess! I'm so nervous! Calm down bree! Well I'm about to start a new life , and that new life I'll be known as breanna button princess of altaira . And what if I don't want to become princess? Then I don't know what to do . I'm hopeless! Ugh! Then there's a knock at the door .

* Knock * Knock * Knock *

And there's my parents . And my dad was wearing his famous white tux! It's the same one he wore when he married mom! Why is he wearing it!?!
" Dad? Why are you wearing the tux you wore to you and mom's wedding?" I asked. " See I told she would ask about it pouty . " he said to my mom . Yeah , he calls mom " Pouty" I don't know why . But he just does . " He's wearing it because he wants to wear it the day you get married . " mom said . Well , that's a reason . " Do I look okay? " I asked .
" Sweetie you more then okay , you look beautiful . " mom said . " Dad? " I asked . He just looked at me . " You look , well what your mom said . " he said . " Yamato! You can't you say she looks good!?! What's wrong with you?
Honestly , I don't know what's gotten into you . " mom snapped . Go mom!
" Well we should get going . Come on the limo is waiting outside with the others . " mom said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall . And when she means others , she means my uncles . Dad was right beside me and mom . " Where's roberto? " I asked . " He's at the church with the other princes . " dad said . Alberto must have taken roberto to the church earlier . So as soon as we got outside of the castle we got in the limo and the driver drove us to the church .

A few minutes later

The limo came to a stop , we were at the church . It's just amazing! Wait this is the same one when me and roberto helped that soon-to-be married couple . The flowers are new. And they say " Love you , bree! " . Roberto must of done this! He's clever! But it also makes me happy! I love him too! We went inside . The doors to the aisle were in front of me .
" Sure you want to do this bree? " ren asked . " Yeah! You really sure? " yuta asked . " You don't have to do this. " takao said . " Once you say I do , then it's official your princess . And being a princess is a lot of work . " saeki said .
" Again , are you sure you want to do this? " dad asked . " Guys! If she says she is sure , then don't be bugging her about it! Dammit , just leave her alone! She's nervous enough , so just shut the hell up! " mom snapped . Mom! We're in a church! Damn mom!
Oh great , now she's got me cussing now . This is ridiculous! " Yes I'm sure. Now please stop bugging me before I start cussing . " I said . So I hugged them and they went to get they're seats . Dad stayed with me . Okay well, there's like 5 minutes until I have to be down the aisle . I'm holding onto my dad's arm . " You nervous? " he asked . " Yes . " I said . " Well you weren't the only one nervous on your wedding day , I was a bit nervous on me and your mom's . And she was nervous too . " he said . " Really? You nervous? That's impossible . " I said .
" No it isn't , I was even nervous the day you were born . Your mom had been injured that day and I thought you and her wouldn't make it . I was really nervous and I was hoping that both of you would survive . And you guys did , I was really happy . " he said. " Mom was injured? " I asked .
" Yep , she was 7 months pregnant with you . And one day , someone hurt her and she was rushed to the hospital . The doctor said they had to do a c-section to save you and your mother . And you two survived . " he said . " Well I'm a tough girl , I don't give my life up so easily . " I said .
" I know , and so is your mother . " he said . " I'm also stubborn like mom ." I said . " Yes you are , there's no doubt there . " he said . I laughed . 2 minutes left . " You know , everytime when you'd dress up as a princess when you were little I thought you were actually one . But look at you now , your going to become a real princess . " he said .
" I don't think I'm fit to become a princess . " I said . " You'll always be my princess sweetheart . " he said . He smiled and so did I . No more minutes left! Time to get this over with this . I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!
You can do this bree! I hear the music softly playing , that's my queue! We start walking . I see roberto and the other princess . Edward is right by roberto , well it looks like roberto choose edward as his best man . Cynthia is up there waiting for me , cynthia is my maid of honor . Roberto is smiling . I smiled back at him .
Maybe after 5 minutes I'm up at the stand . The priest says a few things then he says for us to say our vows .
I go first . I'm nervous! I can do this! I can do this! Okay , here I go .
" On this day , I give you my heart , my promise , that I will walk with you , hand in hand , wherever our journey leads us , living , learning , loving , together , forever . " I said . I think I did okay , I saw roberto smile . Now it's his turn . " You know me better then anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love , there is still a part of me today that I cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you . " he said . I blushed a bit , then I smiled . The others laughed a bit at that last part .
So did I . Then we said " Our I do's " and put each other's ring on each other . Then the priest said " You may now kiss the bride . " Then roberto pulled me close and kissed me . Now it's official . I'm no longer breanna kougami , I'm now breanna button .
I'm now princess of altaira now . Goodness gracious! Then he pulled back . He smiled at me once again , and I smiled back . I looked at the crowd . I see my parents and my uncles . I see the other princes . My mom is recording this , she's probably going to show it to uncle kuni since he isn't here . Yeah uncle kuni is on a business trip , so he can't make it . Well at least everyone is here , well almost everyone . But who cares . Today I start my new life . And that's all that matters .