Let's Celebrate

7th of December 2035

Sherman Oaks, CA

Dear Mr. & Mr. Porter-Reid,

I just wanted to congratulate you both on another successful Book Box Project! We officially doubled our record from last year with over 2 million underprivileged children in the LA area receiving boxes. Not to overwhelm you, but I think this idea has the potential to be national!

Congratuations again, to both of you and to all our diligent volunteers!

Sincerely,

Ricardo Sotomayor

Co-President, The Book Box Project

They couldn't quite believe what they had just read. Ever since Spencer had his first large contract, they really wanted to start a philanthropy for underprivileged children--but who knew it would be so successful?

Alistair looked at Spencer, and when their eyes met they both smiled.

"I'm so proud of you, honey," Alistair told him.

"Hey," Spencer said, laughing lightly. "It was both of us."

"Your money," Alistair added. Sure, they lived in a fantastic home, had beautiful cars, and took amazing vacations, but Spencer's level of generosity was still inspiring.

"Our money," Spencer corrected. He closed the laptop and placed it on the nightstand. He then brought Alistair into a close embrace.

"As long as it's a good example for the girls," Alistair said. "I know we spoil them, but...you know, not in a negative way."

Spencer ran a hand through his husband's hair. "Don't even worry," he said. "They're perfectly generous princesses."

They cuddled in silence for a few minutes. Spencer lovingly massaged Alistair's leg, eventually moving upward to his husband's gorgeous ass.

"I think we should celebrate," Spencer stated, kissing Alistair's forehead.

"Mmm..." Alistair mumbled. They were still deeply in love after 11 years of marriage, and their lovemaking was always passionate. Just the thought of intimacy was enough to spark arousal.

"Stay here and relax then," Spencer instructed, sitting up slowly. "I'll take care of everything."

Knowing that an offer to help would be pointless, Alistair simply complied. He closed his eyes and got into a comfortable position. During the off-season, it wasn't just Cassie and Claire who were spoiled, it was him too. Alistair wondered what it would be like for them in two years when Spencer would officially retire. His husband could never fully leave the world of baseball, however. Spencer would have to pursue something in the sport part-time...maybe athletic training? He did receive a B.S. in that while at Florida State.

Alistair heard one of the double doors open, but he kept his eyes closed. His husband would always come and get him when he was ready.

Within seconds, Alistair heard the water turn on in their bathroom. Spencer was running them a hot bath, and the buldge in Alistair's pants ached at the thought.

"Baby...?" Spencer said, a few minutes later. Alistair smiled and opened his eyes--he then turned over towards his husband.

Spencer walked from the bathroom doorframe to the beside.

"Come on," he encouraged, holding out a hand. Alistair took it eagerly.

They walked into the bathroom together, and as soon as Alistair saw the display, his grin brightened. Two glasses of red wine were on the side table, and candles were carefully placed along the rim of the bathtub.

"Try not to wake the girls," Spencer smirked. "Cause I'm going to please you tonight, over and over..."

Alistair laughed softly and took Spencer's wrist. He then placed his husband's palm on his growing buldge.

"I think you're already succeeding," Alistair told him.

Spencer's smiled again in response and kissed his husband softly. The kiss soon became deeper, and Alistair pressed their bodies together. Turns out, Spencer was even harder than his husband.

"Come on sweetie," Spencer said after breaking the kiss. "Let's get you undressed."