Chapter 12

Edited

_______________________________

"Look Mama! It's a dofen!" Julz squealed to me while grabbing my hand to run to the huge outdoor area where they kept the dolphins at.

Yes, I decided to take her to seaworld. We all needed some exciting things in life since its been such a sad couple of days.

"Yeah AJ! Why don't we go look!" I picked her up and put her on my hip so she could see over the people to look at the dolphins.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes, but she was getting bored after a while. We had been here for a while and we had already had an early dinner. We decided to go on this ride where you sit in an enclosed cage and it takes you over a cable an you can see the whole park and also some of the beach.

"AJ, you have to sit down!" I said grabbing her and setting her on my lap. She wrapped her hands around my neck and laid limp in my arms.

"I love yous, Mommy." She said quietly as she closed her eyes.

"I love you too, baby doll" I said running my fingers through her hair to get rid of the curls on her forehead.

"I miss Daddy." She said yawning.

"I miss him too, but he will be here soon!" I said giving her some hope.

She nodded and closed her eyes trying to relax. She soon fell asleep by the time we had to get off. I carried her to the car and buckled myself up as well. The drive was a long 2 hours so I stopped at a near gas station to grab an iced tea for me to drink on the road.

I parked in the hotel and I got AJ out. As I got out there were some paps around. I wonder if a celeb is staying here or something. As I walked up to the doors, they all started asking me questions and taking pictures.

"Please stop, I don't want my daughter to wake up." I tried to say as calmly as possible.

"NICOLE, WHERE'S HARRY!?"

"WHAT IS YOUR DAUGHTER'S NAME?!"

"IS HARRY THE FATHER?!"

"ARE YOU AND HARRY AN ITEM!?"

"ARE YOU GUYS LIVING TOGETHER AS A FAMILY?!"

I constantly got questions thrown at me as I continued walking into the lobby.

AJ bursts out crying because they woke her up.

"Shhhh, baby. Go back to sleep, AJ." I said cradling her like when she was a newborn. She cuddled into me as I held her tight.

She started falling back to sleep as we got up to our room. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to open the door without waking AJ, and I put her in her bed. She nestled into the pillows and fell back sleep. I grabbed my pajamas out of my suitcase and walked to the bathroom. I took a hot shower and cleaned the makeup off my face. I got out of the bathroom and called Harry, but it just went to voicemail.

"Hey, babe. I just got back from Seaworld with Bree and I was just calling to say goodnight. I love you, bye." And I hung up.

I plugged my phone in on its charger and laid down in bed. I turned the bedside lamp off and cuddled into my pillow. I looked at the bedside clock before I shut my eyes, 10:56.

I heard some noise that woke me up out of my sleep. I looked over at the clock to see it said 7:03. What the hell is going on.

I walked out of the room and into the hotel room living room to see Harry walking in through the door!

"BABY!" I said running over to him.

He looked up and smiled at me while dropping his suitcase of the floor. I ran to hug him and wrapped my arms around his neck with my legs around his waist. I kissed him and grabbed his cheek with my small dainty fingers.

"I. Missed. You!" I said in between small pecks.

"I missed you too, babe!" He said wrapping his arms around my thighs with his hands holding my bum for support. I hugged him again.

"I'm so glad your here. I told the doctors I wanted to stop her lifesupport." I said nestling my head in his neck.

I let out a stray tear on his shoulder and sniffles quietly.

"Don't worry, love. I'm here." He said kissing my forehead and putting me down on the ground.

I heard the patter of little feet on the floor and turned around to find Aj running from the bedroom.

"DADDY!" She yelled while running up to him just like I did. She jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Hi baby girl." Harry said to her while kissing her forehead.

"We miss yous!" She said to him jumping up and down in his arms.

"I missed you guys, too!" He said transferring her to his hip. I say down on the couch and watched them in awe as they whispered in each others ears and giggled.

"How about we all lay back down since its so early, and then later we will go see Auntie Kiara!" Harry asked her, but came out more like a statement.

She nodded and I stood back up. I followed them back into the sleeping room and got into the queen bed again. He tucked AJ in her twin cot next to our bed and went to the bathroom to change. He came out in a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top that he had cut the side out of so you could see his six pack. I bit my lip and with my luck, he noticed.

"You see something you like?" He said with a wink.

"ABSOLUTLY... Not." I said facing the other way from him. I closed my eyes and a couple second later, I felt the side of the bed next to me sink.

"You like it, babe." Harry said cuddling around me and whispering into my ear.

"Not now, Styles. Our child is in the room." I said turning around to face him. He let out a sigh of discontent and laid on his back with his arm around my neck as a pillow for me. I laid on my side and wrapped one arm around his stomach. I started tracing things on his stomach and outlining his abs. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I was too happy to go to sleep, since he surprised me by coming a day early, so I stayed a wake for a little. I continued to trace mindless pictures and scribbles on his stomach and leaned up to kiss the nape of his neck.

"I love you, Harry." I said before slowly closing my eyes. I moved my hand from his stomach to the top of his waistband on his boxers, on the side of his hip. I help onto the elastic Calvin Klein logo and fell asleep.

_______________________________

This a complete filler. I have such bad writers block. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER. inbox me an idea you think should happen! Or if you wanna be included in the story! I'm always happy to add new people!