Chapter 16

Edited

___________________________

I woke up to the light seeping in through Harry's window. Really Harry? Do you not know how much I hate waking up in the morning? This is a horrible start! I turned around the other way and later my head on Harry's chest, snuggling into his arms.

He stirred a little and kissed my forehead. I moved my arm up from my side and wiped a curl away from his eyes. I let my arm dangle, hanging onto his neck lightly, and rubbed the back of his neck slightly. I kissed his chest softly and closed my eyes again.

I couldn't end up going back to sleep because of the shades being open so I had to shuffle out of bed. Harry had fallen back asleep and laid there as I got dressed. I didn't want to wear my clothes from yesterday so I slipped on one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. I put some socks on and threw my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone off his side table, kissed his cheek, and walked out of his room.

I went into the kitchen and checked my phone. Uhhh 10:45? Really.

I pulled out some eggs and some milk and some fruits to make a healthy breakfast for me and Harry to eat. I had made him scrambled eggs just the way he likes it and cut up some fruit. I found some English muffins in the pantry so I toasted some for him and put butter on top. I laid it out on the table and made a bowl of cereal for me and fruit with a glass of orange juice for both of us to drink.

I walked into his room to wake him up, but found him already coming out of the bathroom in just a towel, wet from getting out of the shower. I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss.

"When you finish getting ready, breakfast is on the table," I said kissing him again.

He nodded and walked across the hall to his room to change. I went out and ate my cereal just in time for Harry to come into the kitchen.

"Babe I'm gonna take a shower." I walked to his hall closet and grabbed 2 towels; one for my body and one for my hair. I took a quick shower and walked back into his room.

I put back on my underwear and my high waisted shorts. I put on my bra and then grabbed one of his maroon shirts and put in on. I gathered all the shirt material and held it a little below my bra, but not fully to wear my shorts were. I tied it in a knot in the front and threw my long hair in a messy bun.

I didn't have my makeup or anything so I just grabbed my toothbrush I usually kept there from when I would see Lou all the time and brushed my teeth. I put on some aloe lotion since it had no smell and walked back out.

I sat on Harry's lap and he looked as his phone, finished with his food and grabbed the fruit bowl I prepared for myself that I never got to eat. I grabbed my fork for it and ate a grape.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"How is it that you can always look hot?"

"I don't know babe." I said smiling and kissed his lips. I ate a couple more bites and he held his phone in one hand looking at it and rubbing circles on my stomach with his other. I got up to put the bowl in the sink and he got up and put the rest of the dishes in the sink. I grabbed my phone off the table and unlocked the screen.

I saw I had a couple texts about how Jamie and Lou were spending the night at mine with AJ and just updates on how she was doing. So I decided to call Lou since Jamie's phone was probably off since we all had iPhones and she had a blackberry, meaning she wouldn't have the right charger to use last night.

It ringed a couple times, but he soon picked up.

'Buddy the elf, what's your fav--or never mind. Hello?'

"Hey Lou. How's everything?"

"Oh! Hey Nikki, everything's fine."

I started to laugh on the phone.

"What is so funny?"

"You actually called me Nikki, you haven't done that since we've been fighting." I said with a smile creeping on my face.

There was just silence... Okay?

"Listen Lou,--" I got cut off by a Loud banging noise and I heard a baby cry in the background. AUBREY!?

"Nicole? I need you to get here right now!" He yelled into the phone.

"No scratch that! Meet me at the hospital!"

And he hung up...

"HARRY!" He turned around from the sink and looked at me.

"We have to get to the hospital!"

"What's wrong, love?!" He said frantically, walking over to me.

"AJ! I don't know what happened, but Lou said we need to go now!" I ran to the room and grabbed my TOMS and put them on fast and ran back out to the door the see Harry waiting for me with his keys in hand.

"Don't worry, baby. She's going to be fine." Harry said trying to calm me down as he grabbed my hand and led me out to the car.

I've already been to the hospital once this month, I don't wanna have to go again.

___________________________

Sorry it's pretty short! I think... But I had to write this fast in my phone notes and upload it before I leave to go to San Diego since I won't have Wifi. *crying*

The new 1D perfume was announced today! Who else is gonna get it besides me!? The bottle is so cute!

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW ❤