Authors note!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I have to say this, but I won't be able to update for like a week to two weeks. I know I'm sorry!

I'm going on a cruise to Bermuda for a week and then I am suppost to go to Cleveland Ohio after for a week. I'm going to Cleveland directly from the cruise. And with all of this traveling, I won't have wifi!

I promise I will update though if I have the chance when I am in Ohio because we are staying at a house out there. Please keep reading the story though! And I really recommend reading my other story while you wait! I haven't updated it in a while, but I've been trying to plan out the whole story before I update. And it's gonna be a drama packed story! It's another Harry fan fic, but Niall is also a big part, and I try to incorporate the other boys!

I got some really good ideas thanks to Allie, and she definitely deserves a part in this story, so she is a new character that is going to be introduced in a couple chapters from now!

Please follow me and tell others about my story! Xx Alex

~if you follow me on twitter @alexirizarry97 just tell me on here or something and i'll follow you back! I promise!

Bye loves! Hope your all having a great summer!