Rotten to the core

Mal and I finished spray painting our art work that was Maleficent with Long Live Evil in it. We fought over who's parent we would do for like..... 10 minutes but I gave in cuz our last one lasted 30 minutes. I Know. Crazy. We turned around.
(Play song)
Mal: They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad.
Me: They say I'm evil.
Both: And that makes me glad.
Jay: A dirty no good. Down to the bone. Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home.
Evie: so I got some mischief, in my blood.
Me: Can you blame me,
Both: I never got no love.
Carlos: They think I'm callice, a love life hood. I feel so useless,
All: MISUNDERSTOOD.
Mal, Evie, and I: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world.
All: I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core.
All: (banging bins rhythmically)
Mal: Call me a schemer.
Me: Call me a freak.
Both: How can you say that? I'm just... unique.
Jay: What me a traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?
Me: So I'm a misfit.
Evie: So I'm a flirt? I broke your heart?
Both: I made ya hurt?
Carlos: The past is past. Forgive forget. Truth is,
All: YOU AINT SEEN NOTHIN' YET!
Mal, Evie, and I: Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world.
(Music.)
All: I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core.

Mal and I blew our hair out of our faces. A baby came by and Mal took its lollipop and licked it. We laughed and everyone except us 5 left.
"Hi mom." Mal said.
"Stealing candy Mal, I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said.
"It was from a baby." Mal said handing it to her mom.
"Ah, that's my nasty little girl." Maleficent spat on it, put it under her armpit and told one of her body guards, "Give it back to the dreadful creature."
"Mom..." I zoned out.
"You five have been chosen to go to a different school in Auradon." Mal and I held our ground, but the others tried to run away. Mal and I said at the same time "WHAT !?"