Auradon

"No. This one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this...." He pushed a botton and the window closed. "Okay," Mal said. "Nasty. I like that guy." I laughed and put my head on Mal's shoulder. "Wake me up when we're almost there." I said closing my eyes. " 'kay." Mal said.
3rd person Pov
The five teens were almost at their destination. The four tried waking up Maddie but she just grumbled. "Mad, wake up. Mad wake UUUUPPP!" Mal slightly shaking her shoulder before jumping on her. Maddie snorted. "Really?" "I got this, Mal." Jay said picking Maddie up then dropping on the ground. "Oh look Maddie, you fell off!" She glared at Jay but just got up. "Ow." She got up from her seat since they had arrived. She waited till Mal got out then stepped out. Her green eyes seemed to be glowing. They weren't orchid though.
Alison Pov.
The last girl stepped out. Her emerald eyes had a mischievous glint in them. Her choppy brown hair in a loose messy braid. Her clothes, like the girl with purple hair. No they weren't like hers in that way. They just had the same look. Tomboy. Anyway, she had a shirt that has a snake curling around another. Her jacket had symbol of a snake and skull. (Dark mark.) Her tights had about of billion snakes and her ripped jean shorts seemed to have a punk rock look. Her shoes were just green Nikes. Her beanie was purple. Finally her necklace, a boa constrictor with diamond eyes. I shuddered and turned to Matt, my best friend. He was looking at her. "She gives a different vibe, doesn't she?" He asked his eyes trailing back to me. I nod. The others gave an dont-mess-with-me-or-die vibe while she gave a mess-with-me-and-get-pranked. "How curious." I remarked, quoting my mom. He nodded. "Very curious indeed."