WHAT THE HELL

I saw a girl with bright blue eyes and golden hair. She wore a tee saying 'Auradon' with what I assume to be their school colors-yellow and blue. She was wearing skinny ripped jeans and her shoes were blue with gold accents. She wasn't wearing any makeup. Good. She was standing next to a boy with black hair and chestnut eyes. He was wearing an outfit similar to the girl but he was just wearing tacky jeans. I nudged Mal and moved my gaze to them. They were talking now. She seemed to get the message and nodded. A boy with brown eyes and hair stepped up with a stuck up looking girl and who I think is Fairy Godmother. The girl was wearing a frilly looking pink dress and too much makeup for a high schooler. The boys fell out of the limbo and were fighting over an ugly piece of fabric. "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" "Because you want it!" "Guys-guys. We have an audience." Mal said but they didn't listen. So, being the wonderful friend I am, I grabbed them by the ears and pulled them up. "Ow, ow-get up!" Jay said following with a smile. "Just cleaning up." "Leave it like you found ittt." Said F. G. Said in a sing song voice. "And by that I mean just leave it." Jay reculently put the things back. Jay saw Prissy and winked. "Hello, Foxy. The name's... Jay." Prissy chuckled nervously. I smacked him and pulled him back. "Welcome to Auradon Prep." Jay frowned. "I'm Ben-" "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Prissy said. "You had me at Prince. My mom's a Queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said curtsying. "The Evil Queen has no royal status her. And neither do you." Prissy snapped. I really don't like her. I gave Eve's hand a squeeze. "Oooh! A corn snake!" I said speaking in parseltounge to her. Prissy shrieked and jumped into Ben Mcjock head's arms. "What? She's just a corn snake. Wanna hold her?" "EIIIK. BENNY-BOO, GET THAT GIRL AWAY FROM ME!" "Awesome!" The girl I noticed came up with the boy. "I'm Alison. Daughter of Alice." I gave her a questioning look. "Alice in Wonderland?" I made an 'o' face. "This is Matt-" "Son of Madd Hatter. " "Maddie, daughter of Medusa." "Wicked!" Mal gave me a thumbs up. I gave her a famous 'I'm-so-going-to-kill-you-later' death glare."This is Audrey-" Ben continues. "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend." Prissy-I mean Audrey-no I mean Prissy- interrupted Ben McJock head. Again. "It is so, so nice to meet you-omph- all." Jock-head said slightly omphing when Jay hit him on the chest. He moved on to Evie. Then he shook Carlos' hand. Finally just M and I. "This is a momentous occasion. " He paused at Mal. "At which our two peoples begin to heal." He shook my hand."Or which you show five peoples were the bathrooms are. "A little over the top?" "A little more than a little." "Well, so much for my first impression." Prissy McPriss noticed how Ben was looking at M and butted in. Of course she did. "Hey you're Maleficent's daughter aren't you? You know what? I toatally do not blame you for your mom trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" "Beauty. Yeah I've heard the name. You know what? I toatally do not blame you for your parents inviting everyone, except for my mother, to their stupid christening." "Water over the bridge!" "Totes!" They started fake laughing and ended with a sigh. Benny boo began talking about the school and I zoned out. That is, until the statue. Benny clapped twice and the statue turned into a beast. Carlos yelped and jumped into Jay and I's arms, me getting his legs. "It's for you. " Jay said dropping Carlos into my arms. "Relax Carlos. My dad wanted his statue to morph beast to man to remind everyone that everything is possible."

Time skip

After McJock gave us a tour, Mal and I were fighting over which villain to spray paint on our lockers. "-STOOP. We'll just do half." We agreed and painted. After we were finished, we high fived. "Why didn't we ever do this at the island?!" I complained looking at the half Medusa half Maleficent. It was so cool. Mal shrugged. We got our books and walked to goodness 101. "Mal." "C. Give it a bottle." Mal awnsered F.G. "Man you are on fire, girl." "I'm just picking the one that doesn't sound like any fun." I continued my sketch of three girls walking down the grass, arms draped aroun each other's shoulder. "Maddison." "It's Maddie. And d. Slay it." I continued. I put the girls happy, unworried. Not evil.
The boys were fighting and F. G. couldn't get their attention so I pulled their hair and sat them down. "You're going down little girl." Jay said. "Oh, no one calls me little." I jumped on his back and punched him and kept doing that. Ah, I love my fun. "Ow, jeez, how can someone be so tiny but punch so hard?!" " 'Cuz I'm awesome! And I do something called work out!" I put his face on the table and kept pulling his hair. "Ow, ow ow OOOOOWWWWW. YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I laughed evily and got my beautiful little girl Melinda (my corn snake) to bite him. (Dont worry, she's not poisonous!(sadly)) "AHHHH. IT BIT ME. IM DIEING. OH GOD, ITS POISON IS FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS! Ahhh!!! I'm dead!!!!" Then he 'faints.' "Stupid. Melinda isn't poisonous." The others stared at me. "What? Can't a girl have fun? Right now I'm thinking, 'IM THINKING WHAT THE HELL. ALL I WANT IS TO MESS AROUND AND I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT IF YOU LOVE ME, IF YOU HATE ME YOU CAN THANK ME CUZ IM THINKING WUT THE HELL!' Thank you villans' kids!" I say and bow dramatically and put my legs on the table. Cuz, WHAT THE HELL. Once Jay wakes up F. G. Suggested them tourney. "What bout me?" I ask. "Err... cheerleading?" "What!?" I say as the rest burst out laughing. "Why can't I join tourney?" "Sweetie, you might get hurt. Leave it for the guys." "Thats- that's- THAT'S SEXIST. IM JOINING." Hmph.
P

. S. Song represents Maddie. There's going to be a twist. And a kinda crossover from Percy Jackson and HoO(Hero's of Olympus). They will be briefly mentioned like in Family day. That's when her secret will be revealed. Get comfy. It's going to be a heck of a ride.