Beginning

Chapter 1

When princess lilly came to my packs school i became enchanted by her beauty. But with the cruelty from my pack i was no long allowed near her, or to see her. God her father was strict upon her. I could rip those humans apart and make them wish that they were dead. I clenched my fist and looked up into the air and just wanted to cry. My heart was broken as my bones started to crack. My wolf growled softly as she as quickly as she could took off into the forest. The strong scent, the smell of strawberries and of watermelon filled my nose making my wolf and i run faster than our normal speed.

We reached the pond seeing a figure jump into the water, her soft skin shined like the sun as it hit the water like a professional diver.  Her legs perfect position to finish the small splash, I watched her from a distance, memorizing every shape scare crack upon her body, she was so beautiful, so perfect that I had to make her mine, my wolf stepped out of the shadows and lauded upon the ground next to her clothes and waiting for her to rise back up for air.

But she never did, panic set in as we dove into the water see g her floating body tangled in seaweed  unable to break free, I watched the last bubbles from her lips leave her body, I gasped and shifted while isn't my claw to cut the seaweed off of her.

Once freed swimming with her in my arms up the the surface then to shore, I knew then that she wasn't breathing the sparks danced upon my skin every time we touched.

I knew I had to save her now for not only is the the princess of all werewolves but she is my mate, and soon to be Luna. I started CPR than kisses her lips putting enough air into her lungs to cough out what water she had with in her. A few minutes this process went, the sparks intensified and my wolf howled at me.

“Come on!” I yelled going faster,

“fucken hell, girl breath!!” i stopped once I heard, her gasp for air, her coughing up water made my wolf calm down instantly, her looking down at my future queen skin thinking on how soft it will be to just grazed my hand across her skin.

I scolded myself and started to stand, when her hand grabbed my wrist pulling me down on top of her, “fuck!” I said quickly as I tried to catch my fall, so I wouldn't crush her small frail body.

I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes feeling the sparks course through my veins, my heart beat speed up not from adrenalin but from love. I wanted to kiss her lips gently and touch her but i know i shouldn't even be here. Let alone aloud to touch her inappropriately, “t take me home” her voice cracked as she soon passed out underneath me. My wolf started to panic and immediately picked her up in my arms. We tried to cover her body up as much as possible then ran to her new pack house. People from her pack were chasing after me trying to figure out if there princess was alright.

Her small breaths assured them that she was, but when her father walked out of the door i knew that i was in trouble, i ran passed him an into the doctor's room “please! Please help me doc!” my voice cracked as it held worry and demand. The doctor, who I found out was a women, was instantly in front of me taking my princess my mate away from my body. I held her hand as she worked and hooked her up to fluids and checked the necessary things that doctors do.

I felt my heartbeat in my ears as time clicked and ticked away. I was breathing hard as I held her hand and ran my fingers through her hair.

“get her outta here!!” a booming voice rang through the door frame, I felt arms around my shoulders and arms. “let me go! “ using my alpha voice, as my wolf fought the men that grabbed me, punching one's nose and kicking the other in the chest making him go through the wall.

My wolf took over as I soon was tackles to the found by the king. Him biting my neck harshly, I almost whimpered, almost, he was thrown off of me. My eyes blurred as I heard yelling but a women stood in front of me, I crawled to the bed touching my mates soft hand.

Then blacking out on the floor

E>---------------------------<3

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dedicate this part to a good friend 

CHUNELLECESPANOL

how are you guys doing???

anyways 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

-Dove20