What??

Softly humming in halls of my new school, my beta next to me as my 2 in command was behind me. We are the badasses of the school, no male or female would come near us well maybe a few unmated females and males that wanted to be fucked properly.

smirking softly at tiffany walked up to me with her face cracked with makeup and her short brown hair matched her 4’11 height, she acted like a badass only in reality was she just an Omega that never had a ‘free’ life she was like goldilocks without the blonde hair and the kindness of her heart.

Tiffany’s hand slowly trailed down in between my boobs and to my belt she tried to seductively lick her lips, she looked like a cow trying to reach his food, “hey” she says softly while batting her eyelashes softly “no tiff let me say this once” I said craving her wrist yanking it away from my body “ we are nothing and never will be anything “ my eyes switches to purple “now leave!” scars voice echoed through the halls.

Everyone's eyes watching us I dropped her hand then nodded towards Raven then walked out of the school ‘take care of the school I'm going out’ I said in her mind while walking to my car. I drove to my small cabin in the wood far in the woods it was located at the edge of the territory land.

It smelled of humans due to my mother who is one, she sometimes stays here when she misses father. Parking the car and turning it off I stared at this small cabin, it had a homey feel and everyone knows that it's the alphas place so no one is aloud here. Walking in with a slight limp my ankle was bleeding due to my shoe cutting into it. Sitting on the couch and taking off my shoes and watched my ankle heal.

I made pancakes and some fresh orange juice and was about to dig into my wonderful smelling food when I heard a knock at the door. Looking at my phone seeing that the clock said 11 pm. Sighing then standing up, I slowly hand my right hand behind me with my 9 11 glock while my left hand peeked through the curtains  seeing a women she stood at 5’5 her pixie cut hair looked beautiful and shaped her face, I reached for the handle Turing it to make a small crack showing me this women.

“please please help me they're after me” her voice sounded like heaven mixed with panic. I opened the door slowly then she pushed passed me I felt her arm crush past mine, sparks flew up and down my arm making my eyes turn purple, I locked and slammed the door shut.

“who is Mate” scars voice rang threw the house  we watched her body shiver in fear and delight as we walked closer caging her in a corner I put my glock within my waist band while placing my hands on each side of her head smirking as her lips slightly dropped open, my eyes looked into hers seeing so many emotions “ I found you I've finally found you!!” her voice held excitement as her arms wrapped around my neck surprising me. But I never questioned switching back as I wrapped my arms around her waist “a are you hungry?” I asked gently as she started to cry on my shoulder “I thought he killed you, i thought I i thought I lost you”

“never you'll never lose me” I said gently kisses her forehead as I walked into the kitchen to make more food “there are clothes and towels and a shower upstairs you're welcome to anything here, what's mine is yours” I said gently playing a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of her.

Why did she say That?

Why does she look familiar?

E>--------------------------------<3

Ello people 

Vote 

Comment

-dove20