Prologue

Depression, it pulls you down like water going thru a drain, it's like a bed covered with blanket and the cold air is life itself, it's like falling into darkness and knowing that the light will soon fade away, looking out my window sighing as the bright sun has yet to shine through my curtains as I lay upon my bed looking at a screen, I waited hearing bing after bing as men and women texted me saying words of flattery to get me to say yes to there wanting questions.

Sighing softly while standing up and leaning against the wall touching my stomach as I felt the urge to throw up my last meal of the night, I sat in my bathroom sitting next to my new friend, Mr, toilet. He's been there thru everything, me taking a shit, to peeing to throwing up when I'm sick. Grunting as the revolting taste of my last meal ended up in Mr, toilet. Standing up while flushing mr toilet as i looked into the mirror looking at my long red hair the reasted in tangles with my sunken dull blue eyes my skin had a slight glow of green, my breath was ragged as tear fell upon the floor, whipping my face dry from my tears, I soon got ready for school.

The night soon passed and sleep was like a lion hunting for its prey, the cold soft wind hit my face like a shower with cold water hitting your back, I missed bus by 2 minutes so the cold became and embrace, my last relationship ended like a branch braking in a code three wind storm. The broken pieces were shattered like my heart and soon were blown or swept away in with the wind fading in the distance.

My feet pounded upon the cold ground as my headphones bounced upon my chest, listening to my playlist as cars passed bye one by one. Going at different speeds while hoping in my head that one would run into me, ending my miserable life. Covering up my bruised arms with a long sleeved black shirt as I walked into the tall hell hole that they call school.

Where teachers teach the kids like Tom chasing Jerry always failing at the end of the day, the sun's bright light shined over the mountain tops, while the cold wind nipped at my showing skin making me shiver underneath my jacket that tried so hard to keep me warm.

I made it just as the loud annoying bell rang telling all the delinquents to go to the home rooms. Like a obedient 5 year old following his mother around a store, while listen to the teacher lecture on and on and never getting the point on the real lesson. As the day passed by, the hours were slow like a snail running late for work on monsters university, while my pencil tapped upon my desk as I was waiting for the class to end so I could eat all the unborn. (eggs)

I watched the cloak like a hawk going after its prey, it's been a long tiring day, my legs ached from the long 3 mile walk to get to the school, my eye twitched each time the second hand moved closer and closer to the final bell, to the lunchroom as we kids question if the food is even edible. '30 minutes left' my wolf scar said inside my head as she paced in my head, she was annoyed and was in heat.

The time went slower as I turned my head, to look at the girl that walked in the classroom, her smell entered the room as her body was held high, the authority raided off her body in waves. 'an alpha' scar said lowly as her eyes trained upon her ass watching it sway back and forth. 'I wouldn't mind taping that ass,' her voice purred at the thought

'really scar, go to sleep you're not getting anything tonight' shaking my head as I watched this girl walk to her seat and watched the teacher in annoyance.

I was awaken from my trance when the loud bell range in my ear making me jump within my seat. Quickly grabbing my stuff and running out the classroom to sit with my friends and watch her while she ate.

My thumbs touch each other as scar howled for that one girl. Why the hell did she want her so bad? I watched the young girl from a far, her dyed red hair caught my attention, she was talking to a blond chick and a brunette who stood a few inches taller than her, maybe 5'9, 5'8 the red head was about 5'5 maybe 5'4, which makes me taller than her.

I blinked a couple of times when I focused a hand waving in front of me back and forth, "Alpha? You alright?" looking at my beta Raven her black hair falling to her hips as her pink 'contact' eyes looked into mine, "yes just worried about violet and chris have they gotten better?" I looked at Raven with hope and worry my second in command and head warrior was ambush three days ago, if it wasn't for patrol we would have never found them in time.

" they are almost done healing, but their concussions are worse than we thought" i softly growled for only wolves can hear. My pack was immediately asking what was wrong while my best friend Dusk was besides me in minutes. He touched my arm calming me down within minutes, "thank you dusk" i said gently while he nodded and walked away his cheeks were red. As his hands were fiddling together. "he likes you" raven said while rolling her eyes

"i will not date a warlock! Raven even if my father last wish was for me to marry him, he's not my mate!" i said in her mind while i heard a scream, i looked up seeing the new alpha surrounded by tall human and vampire boy, sighing while standing everyone was quiet while i heard her whimpers my wolf was growling as i stormed over the vamps backed up while the humans were pestering her "take off the shoes baby" one said "or maybe the dress baby"

Walking over pushing them away while standing in front of her and her new friend, "i won't tolerate bullying in my school" i said lowly while they looked scared as i smelled the air my nose scrunched up as i laughed as they all ran off. I turned toward the new girls looking at the alpha smiling i looked down seeing her friend upon the floor holding her nose "raven come here please"

I felt ravens presents next to me as she picked up the girl who was bleeding, "broken nose " i said while bowing to the alpha "Prince Emmett and Princess Lilly" i said in their minds as i watched Princess lilly blush and step back as Prince Emmett was infront of her blocking her from my view, i had to suppress a growl "i'm sorry for how you've been treated im Alpha Red, let's take you guys to get checked and taken care of" i said gently letting my arm out as she hesitated to take my arm but when she didn't i just nodded and lead them to the nurse's room while looking at her friend who was now healed and ready to go.

"Raven take care of the vampires" i ordered while she was out the door within minutes

"Princess lylace " bowing my head while putting my hand upon my chest "I'm sincerely sorry for how these kids have treated you, if you must put punishment upon anyone please do so upon me" my voice was soft but firm, the nurse looked surprised when i my mood changed as i walked in 'human typical' scar said within my mind, i was also captivated upon the wonderful scent of Princess Lilly, she was something more than a friend, my wolf howled at her touch, i didn't know why.

I was confused, "Alpha Red please know that the mistreatment of my sisters and I are not to be tolerated in this dishonourable treat meant" i kneeled on one knee keeping my head down as she was talking lena kneeled besides me but she was aroused, looking at her and raising an eyebrow, "y you're dismissed" her voice stuttered once lena entered the room

I stood up with lena by my side as i turned my back and walked out the door lena trailing behind me.

"raven get the pack ready to greet the king with his 2 sons and 6 daughters all in their own rooms unless asked by them to share" my voice rang loud, as i walked away from that room and out the school doors i felt as if my heart was pumping hard, it was like if it were to explode with toxic gas, this woman that i just met i felt as if she meant something special to me, why does my wolf howl at her touch, ugh i hate not knowing things. "Jared is my car done?" i asked my head mechanic as i walked to the parking lot "yes alpha" his voice said gently as he pulled up in my 1942 Camaro, my grandfather gave it to me years ago, i walked up to him and gave him a couple 100$ as i got in and felt the leather underneath my fingertips.i felt the roar of the engine and i sighed happily my mind traveled to Princess Lilly   

--------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what you think

vote

comment 

-dove20