Lost

Chapter 2

My eyes opened, with a small gasp coming from my lips. I couldn't think of anything that happened before i fell asleep, my body felt as if it was tied to a bed, popping my fingers then my neck relieving the soft ach of pain, then Stretching my arms and legs, my yawn was long as the palm of my hand rubbing my eyes ‘how long have we been asleep?’ scare voice rang loudly in my head making me fall of the bed with a loud Thud on the wooden floor ‘when did we get wood floors?’, my door flew open, creating a hole in my wall “really!”

I said standing up seeing my stepmothers form with worry and hope then immediately changed to happy and excitement, her red hair was faded then I remember she had more wrinkles on her forehead and her white shirt with red pants so unfashionable, she seemed like the same women when I fell asleep, ‘wait i don't remember falling asleep’ i thought quickly then was soon tackled by her and a little boy who I've never seen in my life.

“hi um mom who is that and where is dad?” i asked softly though the giggles of their excitement and love, she immediately stopped smiling and got off of me and the little boy hopped off with two cars in his hands, “hunny we need to talk” her silk like voice rang in my ears. “mom?”

“hunny you are the new alpha of the blood moon pack” my mother's voice started to shake as she slowly handed me his wedding and pack ring. This was the last thing I heard before running out of my room, I learned that I had been in a coma for 3 years of my life, I have missed 8th 9th and 10th grade. She had told me that my father died protecting me from an attack, by the king himself. Which was weird like I knew they didn't see eye to eye for being alphas there are always conflicts.

But killing my father, that is unacceptable, what was his reasons? Why can I remember anything? My wolf howled in sorrow she won't tell me anything that she remembers. Slowly sitting upon a rock and looking at my hands playing with my ring that father wanted to give me,  the alpha ring.

Standing up and looking into. The water seeing my reflection my blood hair was once at my shoulders but now passed my breast, my eyes looked so dull with in the water my skin was pale from deprivation of the sun.

‘we must go back red ‘ scars voice rang softly as i stood and walked through the woods back to the pack house.

-------------------- 

Hey sorry it is so short i will to a long one soon so ya

VOTE
COMMENT
-Dove20