three

The numb feeling in my arms as I was discharged from the hospital. Everyone looked worried for I was leaving with red puffy eyes. I faked a smile telling time I was fine but Nash was the only one who knew I was lying. I ran inside shutting the door and closing the blinds. I didn't want to talk to anyone for awhile. I sat down with tears beginning to form into my eyes. Life was great until it all turned upside down.

I heard many sounds coming from my phone but I chose to ignore it hoping everything would go away. I shut my eyes letting all the pain out with screams. I heard knocks on the door but I chose not to answer. I shut everything off pretending I wasn't home. There seemed to be more than one person outside. I sighed giving in to opening the door. There stood the whole group of Magcon with old arms smiling with tears in their eyes. I cried letting it out running to them. I was engulfed in a huge hug.

I cried letting all the pain slipping away. I saw Nash whispering to Cameron with a smile on his face. I envy them I wish I could be happily in love with someone. Mahogany dragged me to a room locking the door behind her. She hugged me once more before looking me in the eye. I gulped in fear what she was going to ask me. There were knocks but she didn't say a word before sighing.

"Do you really think you're in love with him?" She didn't ask any further she looked straight into my eyes.

She dragged me outside where many were eavesdropping on our conversation. I laughed before smiling a bit. Nash screamed and everyone screamed with him. There were many people lined up out the door. For sure they had planned this all along and I didn't know. They were throwing a party at my house.

Everyone piled in then the music pounded. There were people grinding and the drunks talking smack. I laughed I needed to forget about Taylor he obviously doesn't like me anymore. I danced to the beat and even sung a bit. A boy whom I've never seen before walked my way. I blushed he was beautiful in so many ways. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I turned red too shy to speak.

"What's your name beautiful?" His blue eyes shined.

"Shawn Mendes." I whispered.

"I'm Calum nice to meet you." He whispered before walking away.

I saw him wave to me before disappearing into the crowd. I stared in awe at the beautiful boy that seemed to good to be true.

( Little did he know a boy hid among the shadows with a bright colored bandanna angrily watching Calum walk away. )
***
I WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IT WAS AMAZING MY FIRST ONE! BYE PEOPLE SEE YOU SOON. OH AND NIALL IS MINE.