four

Messages lit up my phone, I smiled as I saw *Calum* light up my phone so many times. Giggling I unlocked my phone sending him a picture of me doing a silly face. Turning my phone off I saw Taylor walk into the house, sobbing. Never looking at me he ran up the stairs shutting the door. I could feel the phone vibrate on my thigh but I was distracted worried about Taylor. Questioning if I should go up there or not. I shook my head he didn't want to see me anyways. He loves Andrea. I have Calum now he's actually pretty cute and nice. Closing my eyes I smile picking up the phone to see missed calls from Calum. I giggled calling him back smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. 

"Hello?" I whispered trying to cover up my smile.

"Hey babe." I blushed at his words swooning over and over.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date today with me?" He awkwardly asked but chuckled in the end.

"I would love to." I giggled whispering a goodbye before turning off my phone. 

Running upstairs I ran into Mahogany's room. She  laid there cuddling with Jacob smiles on there faces watching a movie. I coughed making them sit up blushing hard. Mahogany ran over to me dragging me into my room. Chuckling as her blush continued. I started to look through my closet wondering what I would wear to this date. 

"What should I wear?" I whispered looking at her for advice with puppy dog eyes. 

"Ugh fine but don't bother us like that again." Mahogany rolled her eyes throwing my clothes everywhere trying to find the right outfit. 

Laid perfectly on the bed was a pair of black skinny jeans, vans, a beanie, and a dark blue shirt. I smirked at her she knew I would like this outfit. I changed into my clothes smiling I looked hot in this outfit. Without a word Mahogany left to continue the movie with her boyfriend Jacob. I heard the doorbell ring rushing I checked myself once more before running to the door. 

Taylor stood before me with an angry look on his face. I pushed him away but he wouldn't budge. Huffing I grabbed my phone texting Calum to wait in the car. Taylor crossed his arms not saying a word only staring at me. Tears began to trickle down my face. Taylor didn't want to be in my life why was he trying to protect me now? 

"Move." I huffed looking at the wall.

"Please stay." He pleaded his look of anger gone. 

"Why should I? Andrea not good anymore?" I growled shoving him away. 

"Goodbye Taylor." I slammed the door shut leaving him to be alone like I was before. 

I cried hard running into the arms of Calum. He shushed me glaring at Taylor who stood watching us. Only a door separated us from hell letting loose. Calum let me in his car driving in silence while he hummed to the tunes on the radio. We parked in front of a house by a little park. He opened the door for me smiling grabbing my hand. I smiled, Calum could make me happy in the common future. 

"You must be Shawn." A blonde headed boy chuckled hugging me. 

"And you are?" I blushed at his boldness. 

"Luke Hemmings. Calum is my best mate." Luke smiled patting Calum on the back pushing us into the house. 

"Michael! We got company." Luke called to a another blonde headed boy who was playing video games. "Ashton! Come meet Calum's new boyfriend." 

A curly headed giggly boy ran down the stairs. I blushed seeing them all excited just to meet me. Ashton hugged me tight just like Luke dragging me to sit at the kitchen. A big fancy candlelit dinner was prepared only for me and Calum. The boys waved goodbye leaving the house to go get some pizza instead. 

"You're cute." Calum chuckled kissing my cheek. 

"T-thanks." I muttered blushing. 

"Tell me about yourself." Calum whispered staring into my eyes. 

"I'm Shawn Mendes. I'm 17 years old. Singing is my passion. And I love your curly hair." I giggled tugging at it. 

Calum groaned. I stopped staring in horror hoping I didn't hurt him. His pupils were blown wide and the light ones were long gone. Blissful eyes stared into mine as he growled at me. 

"I'm Calum Hood. I'm 19 years old. And tug my hair again I dare you Mendes." Calum smirked darkly watching me shake. 

"C-Calum." I whispered inching back to the wall. 

I was trapped. Calum slowly walk forward blocking me with his arms. A smirk plastered onto his face never seeming to go away. His lips inched closer to mine. I could feel his quick breathes mix with mine. Calum had something in his hands. A small white pill he put it in my hand. One was in his hand and one in mine. I wondered what this pill was. I swallowed it as he swallowed his. 

The room was turning hazy and tingles started to erupt over my body. Calum smirked at my reaction before dragging me into his bedroom. The lights were dim and he handcuffed me to the bed. Snickering I felt his lips barely inch onto mine only a ghost of his lips left behind. Whimpering I felt him put another pill into my mouth. I swallowed obeying Calum. 

"So innocent and cute." Calum purred. 

"What do you want me to do to you?" Calum asked smirking at me. 

"Kiss me please. Touch me. Anything." I begged. 

I felt his lips crash onto mine. Moving in sync I moaned into the kiss. Saliva was everywhere but we didn't care all I could focus was on Calum. I felt his tongue entering into my mouth playing with mine. A tiny metal piercing I could feel on his tongue. He groaned grinding his hips against mine trying to get some friction. Panting I felt his hands lift off my clothes. I was completely naked facing a dark looking Calum. 

"You're in for a ride." Calum chuckled.

***

Darkness. I laid there with Calum sleeping beside me. Tears streamed down my face as snippets of memory came back. Quietly I put my clothes back on sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Calum to wake up. I cried, groaning Calum hugged me from behind. I pushed his hands away running to the door way standing there. His face looked so sad. Rubbing his eyes he began to cry. 

"I'm sorry Shawn." Calum whispered looking away. 

"Why did you do this?" My lip quivered turning my head away to face the dark hallway. 

"I'm sorry." Calum hugged me from behind snuggling his head into my neck. 

I sighed as he kissed my neck. His hair tickling my neck I turned around to face him. A smile making his way up on face. His lips softly moved against mine. Bringing him closer with my arms I smiled into the kiss. I knew Calum was falling for me as for me I was too. 

"Lemme drop you off home yeah?" Calum kissed me once more.

"Yeah." I was out of breathe.

I stood by the door of my house kissing goodbye to Calum. I waved when he drove away. Answering the door was Taylor with blood shot eyes. I hugged him sighing wishing things could be better. We said nothing for awhile until he stared straight into my eyes. 

"Andrea is pregnant." He cried into my neck as the world started to sink.