Freezy #1

This was requested by ZerkaaBae I hope you like it!!!

Emilys P.O.V

I woke up to the light snoring of Cal. Me and Cal have been together for 3 years today. I hope we do something special if not then I will be pissed. I get up trying not to wake him and I go into the kitchen. I think Hazza had some fun last night when I heard him at 2am. I make some pancakes and put them on a plate for everyone to take. Harry comes in with some girl "morning Em" Harry says "umm morning who is that?" I ask staring at the girl. "Oh that is Courtney" he says I just smile and I felt some arms snake around my waist. It was Cal. "Morning beautiful" he said causing me to blush "morning babe" I said turning around connecting our lips together. "Babe I have a surpise for later" Cal saidd and I just smiled.

We ate breakfast. Hours past and it was time for me to get ready for tonight. Sarah who is Calluxs girlfriend helps me get ready. I was wearing a knee length red dress and some red pumps. I walk out and I see Cal is in a tux he is so fit in a tux. He takes my hand and we head down to get into his car. We arrive at the sidemen house and we walk into the garden. There was a table with candles lit on it. It was beautiful "Cal is beautiful" I said. He takes me over to thd chair and I sit down. The lads bring out food and we eat. After food there was slow music on and he took my hand and we danced. I had my head on his chest and his hands went from my waist to my bum back to my waist.

After the music stopped Cal got down on one knee and I just smiled. "Emily I love you so much and we have been together for 3 years and those 3 years have been the best being with you so would you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife" he said and I was smiling "yes Cal yes I will" I said he put the ring on my finger and I jumped in his arms. All the lads came out to congratulate us. I think I am going to spend the rest of my life with Cal. He is amazing. I love him.