Tobi 23 and 51

23: You're pregnant 51: "Its over"

This was requested by peaceloveandloulou I hope you guys enjoy!

Warnings: swearing

Y/N P.O.V

So I've been pacing back and forth in mine and Tobi's room. I have just found out that I am pregnant and now I need a way to tell Tobi.

I have a feeling he isn't going to take it well as he said he doesn't want have kids now as he wants to focus on YouTube.

Well now that's gone down the drain when I tell him.

"Tobi" I say "yeah baby" he says "can you come here please" I say as my chest is pounding.

He appears in the doorway when he looks as me and worry fills his eyes as I take a seat on the bed.

"Babe are you okay?" He asks with concern "yeah I just need to tell you something, you cannot get mad okay?" I say "okay" he says.

"Well I am umm I am pregnant" I say looking at him. He looks away and at the wall. "How long?" He asks "what" "How long have you been pregnant" he shouts at me.

"Not long" I say "is the baby mine?" He asks "of courses why wouldn't it be?" I ask. "Well maybe we haven't had sex in what 3 weeks and" he shouts but I cut him off "and what you think I've cheated on you, I would never do such a thing to you and you know that, do you wanna know exactly how long I've been pregnant, 3 weeks okay?" I shout back at him.

"I didn't say you cheated" "no but I bet you FUCKING thought of it Tobi" I shout back before he can say anything else I say "it's over okay Tobi, you don't seem to care about it so I'm just going to leave you."

I start to pack my things and Tobi just leaves the room. After everything is packed I leave the flat and start to head for a taxi to the airport where I am going to get a plane to Barcelona.

*Time skip 5 years later*

Still Y/N P.O.V

So it's been five years since me and Tobi broke up and let's just say I do miss him but I just have to get over him.

I've had the baby and it was a boy and I've called him Mason. He looked so much like Tobi which didn't help much of me getting over Tobi.

"Mummy I want to go and see the England game in London please" Mason says pointing to the TV "Fine we will go" I say.

I go online and book two tickets to London and I get two game tickets as well. I wore my England T-Shirt that had Vardy on the back and a pair of white jogging bottoms with my white converse.

Mason wore his full England kit and some black and red football trainers. We got a taxi to the airport and then the plane to England.

Mason has a favourite football player from England that that is Vardy. He has Vardy written on the back of his kit.

We arrive at the stadium where I gave the people at the entrance the tickets then we went in and sat down somewhere we could see and have a good view.

That is when I heard someone talking and I knew that voice anywhere and that was Simon Minter. So if Simon was here that means the rest of the guys are here. This was a huge mistake.

"Excuse me" I turn around to come face to face with Tobi. "Oh my God" he says "hey" I say "I can't believe you are here, I thought you were gone for good, where did you go?" He asks.

"I came here because this little man wanted to see England and Jamie Vardy play and I've been staying in Barcelona" I say "I've missed you so much" he say.

"Is this my son?" He asks and I just nod "what's his name?" Tobi asks and I say "Mason" "Mummy who is that?" Mason asks "that's your daddy" I say.

So me and Tobi have got to know each other again and what has happened in the last 5 years. We have moved back to London so Tobi can see his son.

Me and Tobi are not together yet but I hope we do in the future.