Vikk #4

This was requested by SodaPopTabs I hope you enjoy it!

Bellas P.O.V

Okay lets just say that I have a crush on Vikk but I dont know how to tell him. All of the lads were round as we were having a film night and games night and we needed everyone to be here helping. I was in the kitchen with Simon helping with the snacks. Simon always messes about by putting his arms around my waist and flirting with me. I can tell he likes me but I don't like him in that way but I kinda like it when he flirts with me and puts his arms around me.

Vikks P.O.V

So I had helped Josh tidy up all of the rooms with Harry and Ethan as we were having a movie and game night with all of the sidemen including Bella. I have to say I do fancy Bella but I can tell she likes Simon cos they are always flirting with each other and it hurts me. I kinda get jealous too. We made our was down stairs and I saw Bella and Simon in the kitchen. Simon had his arms around her waist. I clenched my fists and walked into the lounge and sighed. "You alright Vikk?" Josh asks "yeah" I say lieing to his face.

Simon and Bella come in with the snacks laughing and everything. I couldnt help it but I was just getting jealous. We finally put the first flim on and we all watched it. Simon and Bella sat next to each other. That just hurt. All I could hear was giggling and I couldnt yake it anymore I had to tell her. "Ahh I cant take it anymore Bella I have loved you for a very long time now and every time Simon puts his arms around you it hurts me because I know you like Simon" I say asbi let it all out everyone was silent waiting for an answer. I gave up and walked out.

Suddenly I was stopped by someone holding my hand. I turned around to be connected with Bellas lips. "I love you Vikk I dont like Simon in that way" she says and I smile and connect our lips together again. "Will you be mine" I ask and she nods and kisses me again. All the lads were cheering and JJ randomly says "GET IN THERE VIKK" which made us all laugh.