Harry #4

This was requested by wroetobaee I hope you all like it!

Kellys P.O.V

Okay so I have to say that I love Harry. Harry is a goofball but thats what makes him, him basicly. So my brother Simon knows and I told him not to tell anyone but what are the odds he will gonand tell everyone about it. "Simon dont please im begging you" I say to him "okay sis I wont" Simon says with a smile. I hope he doesbt anyway.

Simons P.O.V

"Josh" I call from my room "yeah m8" Josh says back coming to my room. "So my sister Kelly has a crush on Haary and our mission is to get them together with help from the rest of the guys" I say and Josh just nods. "Okay I will call the others and you gety Harry" I say and Josh nods and walks away. I called the rest of the guys to come over and I told them about what we were going to do and they were excited and they were ready for it.

The guys finally arrived and brought pizza along with Harry. I saw Kelly looking at him and laughing at his lame jokes. So you can tell she likes him without telling anyone. "How is everyone" I ask holding my glass of redbull. "Good" Harry says.

Josh takes Harry to his room and he told me to come up with Kelly when he had left Harry in his room on his own. "Keely can you come and help me with something in Joshs room" I ask and she says "fine" and follows me up the stairs. I took her to Joshs room and I told her I would be right back and closed the door. Everyone was waiting outside with cameras waiting.

Kellys P.O.V

Simon left me in Joshs room with Harry all on my own. "So umm Kelly can I tell you something" Harry asks "sure" I say back sitting next to him on the bed. "So Ive liked you flr a while now and I-" he was interrupted by me connecting our lips together. "Ive wanted to do that for so long" I say "me too" Harry said and kissed me again. "Will you be mine" he asks and I just nod my head.

Suddenly the lads came in with cameras and started whistling. It was funny "wait Simon did you set this up" I say he nods then gets ready to run "thanks bro" I say then kiss Harry. I think I am going to be very happy now.