Chapter 7

Hime pov
We were walking while Naruto and Tazuna were arguing........again.

Sakura asked Kakashi something Buti didn't mind, even though this is just a C-rank mission, I should not put down my guard.

When we passed by a puddle, I sniffed something different from it. It emmits...chakra, and puddles don't emmit chakra.

I looked at Kakashi and he just put one of his fingers to his mouth, signaling to keep quiet about it, but me being me I'll do something....fun.

"Hey you two shut up, you're making me deaf!" I stomped on the puddle with a chakra coated feet, over and over.

Then I looked down and acted like I didn't know there was a puddle, so I Smiled like a crazy maniac and jumped up and down, with chakra in my feet that is.

And to add it up, I put a little spark in it.

"Yay! Puddle! Puddle!" I cheered, still jumping on the puddle with chakra and sparks.

"Uhh, Hi-chan, why is you're feet sparking?" Naruto asked pointing at my black coated sparks that is emitting at my feet

"Oh! I dunno, it just happens sometimes when I'm happy." At their back I could see Kakashi smirking from his mask.

"Stop playing and let's go!" Sakura said making me stop and spit at the puddle.
"Che, fine." Then I gave one last chakra coated stomp at the impostor puddle and followed after them.

When we were about a little long distance at the puddle, two mist ninjas came out of the puddle that i played on earlier, and guess what?

They were covered in bruises!!

They used their claws to wrap Kakashi in and ran to different sides.

"What?!" Oh great Kakashi nice acting.
I could do better than that.

"One down." Then they pulled on the chains, the 'Kakashi ' Was ripped in half.

"Kakashi sensei!" Sakura shouted

The two ninjas came after the frozen Naruto next, running at him with their claws on their backs. "Two down." They almost hit Naruto when Sasuke came and saved the day. While Sasuke was fighting one ninja, one came to me, thinking I was weak. "You're the one who stepped on us huh? You'll pay for that!" He growled and launched at me with his claws on tow. I just used 30 percent of my speed, and it looked to him that I disappeared and appeared behind him. "Nah, buddy you picked the wrong person to fight with." And I just poked the back of his head, with chakra, and bam, he went to the other side.

I looked at him and checked if he was unconscious,and he was. Oh! And to make sure he was unconscious, I kicked his head without chakra.

I looked at Sasuke and saw he was in the spotlight, but a certain someone ruined it and stopped the other one.
"Yo! Sorry if I left you there Naruto, I didn't know you would freeze up like that. Anyways, Sasuke,Hime,Sakura, good job."

Haaahh? How did Sakura be useful?
Sorry, I was too busy mercilessly torturing the mist ninja that I didn't see,sorry Sakura.

"Anyways......... Old man~" he looked at me and shaked in fear, looking at me with a huge amount of dark aura surrounding me.

"Y-yes?" He asked, stuttering in fear for his life.

"Why did you lie about the mission~" I sweetly asked, my teammates looking at me with a bit of fear, knowing what I might do.

"Hime,calm down." Kakashi stated.

Sakura came to me and luckily, she thought something like this would happen so....

SHE GAVE ME DANGOS YAY!

I munched on the dango and hugged Sakura gently, as a sign of thank you.

While Kakashi was busy interrogating the old man while Sasuke was busy Naruto, Sakura awkwardly hugged me back. "Uhh, you're welcome?" She replied.

I nodded and went over to Naruto and gave him a candy, Ramen shaped, which he ate quickly and grinned happily while chewing it.

Well, there's an antidote i put in the candy for his poison... So we are A okay.

While continuing their ranting, this and that, We continued our mission to the land of waves.

-------------------
We were almost nearing the dock of the
Land of waves, thanking the boat owner before we proceeded to walk towards the direction of Tazuna's house.

"There!" Naruto randomly threw a kunai to a tree, breaking the silence and surprising Sakura and Tazuna.

"Naruto you baka! You might hurt someone!" Sakura bonked Naruto's head, Lecturing him about this and that.

"There!" Naruto threw another kunai at a tree, were I smelt someone's chakra,
Someone powerful.

"Hey look at what you did! You scared the poor bunny!" Sakura said at the guilty Naruto

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Naruto squeezed the bunny tight,hugging it like how the owner of Tora does.

I crouched down and looked at the tree were Naruto threw the kunai, then at the same time Kakashi shouted "duck!"

Wait. Was he talking about crouching down and evade or was he talking about the animals that has it's bottom at Sasuke's hair? Meh, guess I'll ask later.

"Zabuza Momochi,demon of the hidden mist." Kakashi stated and I froze in Shock.

Zabu-nii!

"Ahh, it's an honor to meet you Kakashi of the Sharingan. Now hand over the old man." Zabuza said.

I stood up and he looked at me in slight surprise, maybe wondering how I got here with leaf ninjas.

"Hiya Zabu-nii! Don't get cocky, you'll get the old man. But I thought you already have your Yaoi love team?
*gasp* you mean you were cheating or
*gasps again* you want a threesome?! Zabu-nii you pervert!" I shouted, making him have an irk mark on his forehead

"Hime, how many times I told you that I'm not gay?" He angrily asked

"Ehh, but your love team is cannon!"
I replied, grinning widely.

"Enough talk and fight!" Zabuza angrily shouted and dashed at Kakashi.

Kakashi looked at me for an explanation that he needed on how I met Zabu-nii after this fight, so I nodded.

I got into a fighting stance but then, I turned around and got hit by a senbon from Zabu-nii 's Yaoi team.

Then I blacked out.

WTF! Haku you sneaky transgender!

-------------------
Reaper-san:hiya well sorry if it's fudging short but, I'll try to make it longer next time!

Sasuke:Hn. You better.

Reaper-san: and who are you to boss me around?

Sasuke: someone who's stronger than you.

Fangirls: kyaahh Sasuke-kun!

Sasuke: how did they- you!

Reaper-san: good luck.

Sasuke: I'll make you pay for this later!

Reaper-san:
COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND RUN FROM FANGIRLS!

Naruto: believe it!!

Sasuke:yeah you better will!