Chapter 9;

I have a concert today.I'm still pretty upset about last night but oh well.I got up and Casey was still asleep.Her face was pale,she must been crying all night.I went to the bathroom,washed my face and brushed my teeth.I walked out of the bathroom and went to Ari's room to see if she was still sleeping which she was.I went downstairs into the living room then flopped onto the couch turing on the tv.All I saw were pictures of me lashing out on the beach,even videos.There was one that caught my eyes the most.When I punched the pap,Ari looked terrified.I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Are you ok?"

I looked up and saw Casey.She sat next to me hugging me from the side.

"Yeah sort of."

"It's gonna be ok Justin,we'll get through this together"

"Is Ari up?"

"Yeah,she's not feeling well"

"What's wrong with her?"

"She has a fever"

"I guess neither of you will be able to go to the concert tonight"

"No,sorry honey."

I nodded head then Casey let go of me before getting

~~~~~

Justin's a little tense this morning and nothing I said cheered him up.But anyway Justin left to go to the studio.So,I guess i'm gonna have to start my day a little earlier than usual.I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower before taking off my clothes.I stepped into the shower letting the hot water hit my cold body.After my shower,I brushed my teeth,did my hair then got dressed .

I walked into Ariel's room,she was laying in her bed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah a little"

"Well lets get you in a bath first."

She climbed out of her bed and into her bathroom.

I followed behind her turning on the water.She took off her clothes then I put her in turning of the water.I sat down in the chair while she washed herself.

"Are you feeling a little better"

"Hm..yeah"

After I got her dressed I made her some breakfast.We sat down and ate in silence.

"Mommy"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Why was Justy mad yesterday?"

"He's just going through a rough time"

~~~~~

I was singing for all my fans.I was sitting on the steps with Dan next to me playing Be Alright while I sang.I was thinking about last night and tears started falling from my eyes.I stopped singing looking out into the crowed.Just looking at them,figuring out how they could say such mean things.It didn't make any sense.They started making hearts with their hands and I made one back.I told Dan to stop playing.I got up walking towards the front of the stage to tell them to quiet down.

"I'm sorry"

"No,we're sorry we've should've never said those mean things about Casey"One girl yelled which made me smile....