Chapter 10;

****alrighty.This is a Rated R chapter y'all****

Justin came out happy,surprisingly.He laid next to me on the bed kissing my cheek.

"Hey babe,why are you all happy?"

"My fans,they said they were sorry"

I smiled."That's sweet"

"Is Ari sleep?"

"Yeah she said she was feeling better but instead she threw up"

"Awe my poor baby"

I looked at the clock it was only 10:30

Seeing that Justin and I weren't tired we decided to watch a movie.But we didn't really watch it.

Justin started kissing my neck finding all of my sweet spots.I let out a slight moan.He left butterfly kisses around my ear.I took of his shirt throwing it on the floor then he rolled us over putting me on the top.I leaned over kissing Justin which turned into a make out session.He took of my tee-shirt while I reached for the belt buckle on his pants.Once I loosened it I took his jeans.He rolled us over once again,now he was on the top.He kissed on my chest rubbing on my thigh.His thumbs then caressed my waist.He took off my sweat pants.He looked at me,asking to continue.I nodded and he proceeded.He took off my bra but I quickly coverd them as I felt insecure.Why? I don't know.

"Don't worry,you're perfect"

He removed my arm from chest.Justin stared at my body with satisfaction.He started kissing me roughly.I felt his bugle against my inner thigh.His moved taking my panties off in one swift move.He thumbs pressed against my inner thigh getting closer to my now wet pussy.He stuck three fingers in and I let out a soft moan remembering that Ariel was asleep.His fingers thrusted in and out of me as this thumb rubbed against my clit.

Justin kissed me so I wouldn't yell.He took his fingers out taking his boxers off revealing his now hard 9 inch cock.I just stared at.In all amazement from hope much it has grown since we were 15.Justin penatrated himself into me.I moaned his name percing my nails into his back.He went slowly thrusting himself in and out of me finding the right rhythm.I winced in the pain.

"Are you ok?Should I stop?"

"No,keep going I'm fine"

Justin proceeded kissing and sucking on my neck.I held on the side of bed trying to keep in my moans as much as I could.Justin picked up his pace a little bit going deeper.

"Justin" I moaned into his ear.Tears began to fall out of my eyes as the pain and pleasure came together.I couldn't take it anymore.

"Faster,harder" I whispered into Justin's ear

He look at me making sure and I nodded.He did as I told him to do so.I once again dug my nails into his back.Justin hit my G spot which made my body shutter.I arched my back as I knew I was about to cum.Justin probably knew cause he slowed down and began kissing me.I couldn't hold in it any longer as I let my juices come out and Justin came into me.He took himself of me rolling on his back panting.

K bye