Chapter 13;

I just sat there,right by Casey's hospital room door on the floor with Ari in my arms crying.All I know is Casey was going to the airport to get my mom instead she was in a terrible car accident.She fighting for her life right now.My mom is trying her best to calm me down but it's not working.

"Mom"

"Yes Justin"

"What if she doesn't make it"

"Justin,don't talk like that.She will make it,Casey is such a strong girl.All we have to do is pray"

As more tears fell from eyes I kissed the top of Ari's head holding her tighter.

Soon I stopped crying,well cause I couldn't anymore.

"Go wash your face Justin"

My mom took sleeping Ari from me as I got up walking to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror.My face and eyes are red.I sighed thinking about Casey and I started crying again,even tho I thought I couldn't anymore.I pulled my self together walking out the bathroom.My mom was standing by the door.

"You can go in now"

I nodded walking in going towards Casey's lifeless body.I held onto her hand kissing her.The doctor came in standing next to me.

"I'm sorry sir,Casey is in a coma.We're not sure when she will wake up."

My heart sunk.Just the thought of her not coming home nor being in my arms is saddening.Seeing Ari upset not having Casey around is even worse.My mom came in giving me Ari.

"It's going to be ok Justin.Hang in there,for Ariel at least"

I nodded then she walked out the room.

"Justy what's wrong with mommy?"

Tears fell from my eyes."Well mommy won't be home for a while."

"Why?"

"Let's just say she's in a deep sleep and the doctors won't know when she will wake up"

"But I want mommy to come home Justy"

She cried in my shoulder.I rubbed her back trying to calm her down a little bit.

"I know Ari,I do too"

~~~~

A whole week has passed now and Casey still hasn't woken up.I have to leave for tour also.As much as Ari wants to go with me,I dont want her to.I want her to stay here with my mom just in case Casey wakes up also.But right now my mom is dropping me off to the airport.

"Alright,I love you ok."

"I love you too Justy"

"I'll call you every night right before I go on stage."

"Take me with you Justy"Tears fell from here eyes.I wiped them from her cheek.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you can't"

"Please"

I hugged her getting up.

"No Ari."

I walked walked towards the door.

"DADDY NO... PLEASE!"

I didn't turn back I kept walking.I realized that was the first she has every called my daddy also.It hurt me so much to even turn away from her like that.I quickly wiped my tears making my way through the airport.I got onto the the private jet meeting up with Scooter and Fredo.I just sat down on the couch looking at my screensaver.It was Casey and Ari.I put my head in my hands then Fredo I think sat next to me patting me on my back.Lord help me....