Chapter 26;

I was walking down the aisle in my beautiful wedding dress.Justin smiled at me,my mom and Pattie was crying.And our dads?Smiling really big.Justin grabbed my hand helping me up the stairs.

"I love you" He whispered.

I noticed his hand was really cold blood started dripping from his mouth.His eyes went from brown to red.

"Justin?"

I turned around to find everyone piled on top of each other,blood was everywhere.-

~~~~~

I wake up from my terrible dream panting.Justin looks at me sitting up.

"You okay baby?"

I shook my head "no" lost for words

"Bad dream?"

"Mhm"

"What happen?"

Justin pulls me into his chest.It made me feel safe.

"Well it was our wedding day and everything was perfect till your eyes turned red,blood started dripping from your mouth and everyone was dead"

He laughs a little bit

"Sounds like someone's been watching twilight too many times"

A smile crept on my face "yeah maybe"

"Well it's 1 am.Better get back to sleep."

I slowly fell asleep to the sound of Justin's heartbeat.

~~~~~~~

Tori started crying.I sat up looking up at the clock.3 am great.I felt Casey roll over to get up.

"I got it go back to sleep"

She lay back down as I get up trudging to Tori's room.I turn on the light rubbing my eyes as it blinded me.

"Someone's cranky"

I took her out of her crib sitting in the rocking chair.Her crying died down a little.I start singing to her rocking back and forward.

My eyes start to slowly,before I knew it,I was asleep.

"Justin"

"Justin baby wake up"

I groan opening my eyes.Casey is standing over me with Tori in her arms.

"What time is it?"

"3:30 am,you two fell asleep.I got it from here.Go back to bed"

I got up kissing Tori's then Casey's forehead before heading back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Justin and I are now frantically cleaning the house.Toys are just EVERYWHERE.Our parents are coming into town today.Yes 6 days before the wedding.

"Oh gosh why does Ariel have some many toys?" I said putting her toys away.

"I don't know but that's the last of it.What's next?"

"You will clean the bathrooms while I clean the kitchen"

After cleaning the house Justin and I are just tired but I have to go pick up my parents now.

"I'm gonna go get my parents"

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~

Casey's mom is helping Casey and I cook some traditional Mexican foods.

"Oh Justin mi pobre muchacho.My poor boy,you can not cook if your life depended on it."Mrs.Perez blurts out.

"I'm sorry mom,Casey's usually does all the cooking"

"And let's keep it that way" Casey says butting in.

"Just go watch the game with my dad"

"Fine"

I walk out the kitchen walking to the living sitting in the single chair .

"They kicked you out huh?"

"Yeah"

"It's okay Justin.I've been kicked out many times"

"I guess I'll just have to get use to it"

"Yes I do"

(The chapter after this one will also be short and sucky due to the fact that my little cousin deleted parts of the chapters.Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.)