Chapter XXX- Rose

Hey you guys!!! So this is the link to my other account where I post actual stories and not fanfics: http://www.wattpad.com/user/JUJUSIMP. I only have one story on it at the moment and it's called The Art Of Seduction. I'm dedicating this chapter to @Moira7 who helped me pick out which story I would post on the other account. THANKS MOIRA!!!!!! Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew I had to tell my friends and family that were in Hogwarts before the Christmas holidays about Scorpius and I. Most of them probably already knew but I wanted them to hear it from me. I asked them to meet me outside the Room of Requirement and then I took them inside. It was a room surrounded by mirrors and there were pictures and articles on them. I recognised the place from a photograph in my dad’s office. The picture was of him, mum, Uncle Harry and a bunch of other people who went to school with him standing together. It was in their fifth year just before the Christmas holidays when Harry was teaching people Defence Against the Dark Arts when Umbridge wouldn’t; I noticed the very same picture on the mirrors. I don’t know why I thought of this place; it must’ve popped into my mind when I was pacing in front of the door.

I told them then and looked at each of their reactions. Hugo said that as long as I was happy, he was happy. Lily and Hugo never disagreed on anything so she was okay with it as well. Teddy and Victoire were okay with it, saying something about how you can’t fight love. Louis, Lucy and Molly had nothing against Slytherins so they didn’t mind. Dominique didn’t seem to be in the same universe as us and I noticed that Teddy kept giving her worried looks. Huh?? Rebecca said she was okay with it but I wasn’t sure if she really meant it or because she didn’t want to get on my bad side again after what happened with Albus. Jessie was sort of okay with it and James was still a little pissed.

Now we were on the train home for the Christmas holidays. Our compartment was now completely full with our new friends and Teddy and Victoire even joined us this time. Scorpius was also there and everyone welcomed him, except James who was still a little edgy about him. The only person who wasn’t there was Dominique. Victoire asked at the beginning of the train ride and I noticed Teddy tense. Rebecca said that she had seen her in a compartment on her own which confused everyone. What was up with her these days?? I let it slip to the back of my mind for now and snuggled up to my boyfriend.

*-*-*-*-*-*

“Rosie, wake up babe.” I groaned as someone shook me gently. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Scorpius. I smiled and he returned it, “We’re here.”

My smile faded, “Does that mean I won’t see you for three weeks??”

Scorpius shook his head, “My parents and I are staying at my mum’s parent’s house which is in Godric’s Hollow. I’ll send you an owl when I get the chance to go out.”

I smiled again and we stood up. We were the only people left in the compartment and I knew I had to go find my brother or my parents would get suspicious. I hugged him tightly and blinked back the tears because even though I would be seeing him some time over the holidays, I hated saying goodbye to someone I loved; especially Scorpius. He hugged back and breathed in my scent while I did the same. We pulled away and I kissed him quickly but passionately before grabbing my suitcase, “Bye Scorpius, see you later.” He smiled and gave me another peck before I left.

I found my brother waiting for me at the nearest train door trying to keep out of sight from my parents who I could see from here. I smiled at him and took his hand before walking towards our parents. They weren’t even looking for us, not really; they were talking to uncle Harry and aunt Ginny. When we walked over, they smiled at us and we both gave them a hug and kiss. We also gave Harry and Ginny a hug before James, Albus, Trisha and Lily came up too. Trisha was going to be staying with them for the holidays because her parents were in France and she wanted to stay closer to Albus. Jessie was gonna come over to the Burrow on Christmas day with her parents.

“So did anything interesting happen this term??”dad asked. Hugo glanced at me and I gave him a look that said ‘not now.’ We both turned to face our parents and shook our heads simultaneously. Dad didn’t seem to notice the look and began to talk to Hugo about something or other. Mum glanced at me and I said, “I’ll tell you later.”

Mum nodded and then Neville and Luna came up with Jessie, “Hey Neville. Luna.” Mum said embracing the both of them. James hugged Jessie tightly and kissed her when they pulled away. I was jealous of how they could be like that in front of their families and Scorpius and I couldn’t, yet. I looked behind Neville and Luna and noticed to blonde boys who were definitely twins and a boy who looked sort of similar to Jessie except he had a little more Luna in his features. I realise now that Jessie didn’t really have any Luna in her features at all, “Okay, so we’ll be at the Burrow at around 10 in the morning on Christmas day. Does that sound okay??” Neville asked.

“Yeah, see you then. It’ll be good to have some time to catch up.” Ron replied. I remembered that Neville and Luna had hardly seen any of them in a while. It must be weird to have been good friends with someone at school but not have talked to them in ages. I could only imagine what it would be like to not talk to Albus as much as I do now for years. He was one of my closest friends and my cousin; it would be awful if we didn’t talk a lot.

Anyways, my parents exchanged a few more words with Neville and Luna before we headed to our car. We could’ve apparated with our parents but Hugo usually threw up when we arrived to where we were apparating, I wasn’t much of a fan either; so my mum and dad learned to drive and bought a muggle car. Dad helped Hugo take his bags up to his room and mum helped me with mine. I knew what was coming. She closed the door and turned to face me with her arms crossed, “So… What was that look between you and Hugo about at the station??”

I sighed and turned to face her as well, “You have to promise that you won’t tell dad.”

“Sweetie, I’m married to him. I can’t keep-”

“Just for now mum. I’ll tell dad when the time is right. Please??”

She sighed, “Alright, what is it??”

“I’ve got a boyfriend.”

“That’s wonderful Rose!! Who is it?? Wait, why would you not want your father to know about this??”

“It’s Scorpius Malfoy.”

“Oh.” She was silent after that and I turned around to unpack my stuff. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see my mum smiling at me. She pulled me into a hug. I was completely shocked but hugged back all the same. When she pulled away I asked, “What was that for?? I thought you would be mad because of what Scorpius’ dad did to you in school.”

“No.” I noticed that she was crying a little, “I can’t be mad. Draco was awful to me in school but Scorpius wasn’t. I’m proud of you for looking past his family and looking at him. There is no way you could’ve fallen in love with him without knowing the real him.”

“Stop mum, you’re making me cry now.” I said and wiped the tears away from my eyes. We laughed and mum left me to unpack my stuff. I didn’t do that just yet though. I wrote a letter to Scorpius telling him about what had just happened and told the owl to give it directly to Scorpius and no one else. I was so super happy as I unpacked my clothes and books and put them where they usually go. Soon after, my owl perched on my window holding a letter. I quickly took it from her beak and instantly recognised Scorp’s writing. I gave my owl some food and read the letter:

Rosie,

That’s great!! I think my mum will be happy about it; I’ll tell her later. Our dads seem to be the biggest problem right now but we’ll figure that out later.

Love,

Scorpius