Chapter I- Albus

Hey yall new story!!!!!!!!!! It's Harry Potter and its about their kids. So yeah, I've invented a couple of characters and some of them are mentioned in the epilogue of the deathly hallows. Anyways I know some of you guys are sad that Save You Tonight is finished but I hope you guys enjoy this one!! ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So I heard there were two new students coming in from Beauxbatons. One of them is in fifth year and one of them is in our year,” Rose babbled and I rolled my eyes. All she did was talk about stuff she knew or her opinion but I guess her mom is Hermione Granger- I mean Weasley, my dad’s know-it-all best friend.

“Okay, Rose. That’s great.” I said.

“I wonder if she’s hot.” James said.

“James!!” Lily giggled, hitting our brother on the arm. It was her first year at Hogwarts. She was worried that she would get put into Slytherin because our dad almost got put into Slytherin. I was worried about the same thing but that was only because James teased me. Neither of us would ever tease Lily though, we were both the protective older brother types.

“Vat do you mean ‘hot’?? Does she hav a temperature??” Louis, our cousin asked.

“Awww, Louis. You vouldn’t understand. You’re too young.” Dominique, Louis’ older sister cooed, pinching his cheek. He rubbed his cheek and looked a bit annoyed.

A girl with black hair and bright blonde highlights knocked on the compartment door and poked her head through, “I’m sorry to bother you but can my friend and I sit in here. All the other compartments are full."

She had a bit of a Northern Irish accent. Her eyes were bright blue and she wore lots of bracelets and necklaces. James gaped at her and nodded quickly. She giggled and turned around, “Trisha!! There’s space in here.”

A girl with caramel coloured hair that had been blue-tipped and brown eyes walked in. She was wearing a pair of high-waisted shorts with black tights underneath and a blue shirt with the superman logo on it. I couldn’t help but stare, she was a beautiful girl. She smiled and sat down next to me.

“Hi, I’m Patricia Bellon. But you can call me Trisha.”

“Hi, I’m Albus Potter but you can call me Albus.”

She laughed but then her eyes widened, “Holy crap!! You’re Harry Potter’s son!!”

I smiled, “Yep that’s me, the chosen one’s son.”

Rose hit my arm, “Albus stop bragging!!”

“Sorry Rose, but I can’t hide the truth.”

Trisha laughed at us but there was something in her eyes that looked like… jealousy.

“So how come I’ve never seen you around before because no offence but you look way too old to be a first year.”

“That isn’t offensive to me, no worries. I’m in third year; I got booted out of Beauxbatons academy last year for being inappropriate.”

“What did you do??” I asked.

“I got caught making out with a boy visiting from Durmstrang.”

“That is so inappropriate.”

“Well, no duh Rose. She got kicked out of Beauxbatons because of it.” I told her. Rose face turned red with embarrassment and started to read the book she had on her lap. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Trisha, “So, who’s your friend??”

“Oh, that’s Jessica Longbottom. But you can call her Jessie. She’s in fifth year but she asked her dad if she could move here because she didn’t like it in Beauxbatons.”

“Her dad is the Herbology teacher at Hogwarts, right??”

“Yep! She and I met each other at the principal’s office once. I guess we became friends because we have so much in common.”

“That’s cool. My parents are friends with her parents. Funny I’ve never met her before.”

Trisha was about to reply when Dominique and Louis’ older sister, Victoire walked in. She came and sat down in between Rose and I. She seemed to be upset about something.

“Are you okay, Vic??” I asked.

“Oh yeah, Teddy and his friends vere just talking about Quidditch and it vasn’t very interesting.” I raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed, “He just doesn’t seem interested.”

Now everyone else in the compartment went quiet to listen to the conversation. Victoire had a huge crush on my god brother, Teddy Lupin. His parents had died in the Great War of Hogwarts and he lived with his grandparents until they died too, but just of old age. He now lives with us until he graduates in one year.

“Has he ever said anything about me, ven he talks to you two??” Victoire asked James and I.

“He always says that he goes out with a lot of girls to make this one girl jealous. When he thinks it isn’t working he tries to find a prettier girl.” James explained.

“Yeah,” I added, “He won’t tell us who it is but we suspect that it’s you.”

“Really?? I just sought he vas a player.”

“I don’t actually know who you’re talking about but I’m gonna have to agree with Albus and James. What other girls could it be?? Is there anyone else he hasn’t dated??” Trisha said.

“And who are you??”

“I’m Patricia Bellon but please call me Trisha.”

“Ah yes, you are one of the girls who is a disgrace to my mother’s school.”

“Your mother went to Beauxbatons??”

“Well yes, her name is Fleur Delacour. She vas the Beauxbatons champion in the Tri-Wizard Tournament in her time.”

“Oh yes, I’ve heard of her. Didn’t she marry a Weasley??”

“Yes, my father. So, pretty much everyone in this compartment is my cousin except for her. Who I am guessing is the other girl from Beauxbatons and also Neville and Luna’s daughter.” She said gesturing to Jessie had returned to talking to James.

“Okay… Well back to the topic, Teddy likes you. You should tell him.” I said.

“Alright… Does anyone have some sickles I could borrow?? I vant to buy some pumpkin pasties on the vay back to the compartment.”

Rose’s younger brother, Hugo, gave her a couple sickles claiming that he didn’t need them anyway. Victoire left promising to pay him back later. I spent the rest of the train journey talking to Trisha; she was actually quite an intelligent girl even though she got expelled from Beauxbatons. When it started to get dark, Scorpius Malfoy walked past and winked at Rose. I looked at her and saw her quickly cover her face with her book but I could tell she was blushing. What was going on there?? Whatever it was, I was going to find out.