AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ!!!

Hey yall!!! So, I know this story is finished and I will be posting the sequel soon (I promise). However, I have two important things that I want to discuss. Please keep reading because I love you guys so much and I really want you to contribute!!

First things first, I really, really, really, can't think of a title for the sequel to this book. If you guys could think of one and message me Iwould be incredibly grateful. I will offer places to the top three titles in my story soul mate (I would offer them in the sequel to this one but there are already too many characters). To help you think of a title, I will give you a few sneak peaks:

-It's based just when Rose, Albus, Scorpius and Co. graduate.

-Uncle Charlie comes to work in a dragon branch in Scotland because of his goddaughter, Lily (who will have some romance development throughtout the book).

- Gemini was sorted into Gryffindor and is developing a crush on Fred (who is not with Raine anymore btw)

-Teddy and Victoire have moved in together and live above the muggle clothes shop that she is going to open. There will be development in the relationship throughout the story (I'll leave that to your imagination)

-There is gonna be major Dominique and Elliot drama.

-James and Jessie have also moved in together.

-I'll be adding more of Lucy and Louis because I didn't add them much in the first book.

That's all I'm going to tell you. If you can come up with a good title and even a good cover, I will be forever grateful!!

Okay second thing. For the past few months I've been working on a HP Next Gen RP on Tumblr. It's got all of the characters I have here on it but some things have been changed around. It'll be opening after new year once I have everything sorted but I would like to have a few characters already taken before it opens. If any of you are interested (and I hope you are), here's the link: http://nextgenerationroleplay.tumblr.com/. I'll be posting and writing bios throughout the next couple of weeks so please apply! I would love you forever!!