T W O

Carter King|

" Its not a challenge if thats what you want it to be"

After an long day at king corporation, the biggest business in all of Atlanta, I went home to relax, I was tired and just wanted to chill, but as soon as I lay my ass down, my nigga Khamari called me, this some bullshit.

" yo, I want to hit that new club on forth and Lexington, get my dick wet, you know? the usual." says Khamari

" man I don't think thats a good idea, I just got off of work and I just want to eat the dinner lila cooked before she went home bruh"

" fuck that maid, you can eat some pussy. Lets go man, you need to get out, you aint had sex in like 100 years, are yo shits still attached?" he laughs

" alright you bum ass nigga, ill meet you there, always saying something with your vicious looking ass."

" you know I look way better then your dusty ass." Khamari says with a snort

45 minuets later, I'm heading out and into my matte black Maybach. You always have to keep that low profile with the tented windows, I don't give a damn if I lived next to the president. Aint no nigga or bitch safe outchea.

" The money turned me to a monster, the money turned my noodles into pasta, the money turned my tuna into lobster"

I rapped along to meek mill's 'monster' as i drove my 25 minuets to the club. Now don't get me wrong, Im not a stuck up nigga, just because Im where Iam now doesn't mean I was always there. I worked hard for my shit, and I just haven't found the right woman who had enough on her own and didn't need me to do anything for her, but what I wanted to do. I don't fuck and duck. My whole 22 years of life aint gone go away because of some HIV/AIDS I'm not with the Easy-E shit.

I pull up to the club, park my shit by Khamari and get out, now lets see what all this hype is about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love|

As we walk into my club, I look around to check on everything. I let Tanya do her thing as I walk to the bar.

" give me two shots of patron robyn."

you see, robyn is a lesbian, and boy does she love to flirt with me, to bad i don't swing that way, because if I did, shittttt id be up in them drawsssss! Im a big girl, yes but I'm not confident about everything, I'm confident about enough though, grabbing my shots from a blushing robyn, I down them and turned to look at the crowd and the red lights that brightened up the place. My favorite part of my club were the dancers who were in the cages, they could dance their asses off and cheetah print lights beamed on them making them more appealing. Silk drapes covered the V.I.P area and the theme of the club would have to be sexual, you know? To set the mood, to me it was pretty damn good, but I mean of course I would say that, it is MY club after all.  I turn back around to the bar and pull out my phone scrolling on Instagram and putting up my selfies I took before I left the house. Me having a decent amount of followers, I got over 2,000 likes in two minuets. As I'm typing, I smell something so heavenly, and a voice so smooth it made me want to drop the panties real quick.

~~~~~~~~~~

Carter King|

As we walk into the club all eyes were on us, I didn't pay attention because it wasn't really important to me. I have to admit, the place was beyond nice, dancers danced, the music blasting, sex appeal dripped from every inch of the room, as I turn to the bar, I see something, or shall I say someone so scrumptious. I walk over and ask " Is this seat taken beautiful?"

she looks up, smiles and shakes her head no. Shy huh? She's beautiful though, the red curls bring out her dark brown almond eyes, and her dress made you want to rip it off instantly. She definitely could dress and her christians weren't fake like the chick I just walked by. And not to mention, her intoxicating smell, she smelled of berries.. And her smile , so bright and beautiful. I definitely might get blue balls today.

I order me a shot of vodka and I turn towards the lady, I ask whats her name, and in the most angelic voice ever, she says " Love " I tell her that I'm carter and I kiss her small delicate hand. She blushes I wave the bartender and tell her to get the lady whatever she want, and that it'll be on me. " Love" says no thank you and puts her head down. I smile lightly and tell her that her name is as beautiful as her, she softly gives out a thanks." Say, love, would you mind dancing with me ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love|

OMG OMG OMG OMFG! Is all I can bring myself to say. This nigga is fine, he for sure the panty dropper. He can dive in at anytime, no questions asked.

Not expecting him to talk to me, but he does he asks me is the seat taken and I politely say no. He orders a shot of vodka and tells the bartender to get me whatever I like but I declined. I was well good on my first two shots. But let me tell y'all when I died, this fine ass piece of chocolate kissed my hand with his juicy ass lips, his tasty looking ass. Then he asks me if id dance with him, and I was hesitant at first but I reluctantly agreed. We got to the dance floor as soon as a grinding song started playing, and I did my thing while he grinded into me. I let out soft moans as I felt his hard member push into my lower back. Don't blame me, those toys weren't doing it for me and I haven't had sex in months. No i wasn't a virgin, but id only had sex 2 times in my 22 years of life. I gave it to who I thought was the " right one " .

Carter groans in my ear and I push myself into him a bit more, he whispers in my ear, " God You're so beautiful" and I whisper sweetly "thank you Carter."

The song finishes, and we go to the V.I.P area to sit and catch our breath, he then asks for my number, and i honestly didnt see any harm knowing that he probably wouldn't call, so I gave it to him.

~~~~~~~~~

Carter|

The dance was amazing, the way she grinded into my hard member made me want to take her immediately . Not to mention her moans which were so damn sexy. After the dance, we went to sit, I wanted to see her again, so I asked for her number, after awhile of hesitation, she gave it to me, the got up and walked away with an extra sway in her step, which earned a groan from me.

The rest of the night went by in a blur, by the time I got home it was 3 in the morning, so I decided that Id stay home tomorrow because well shit, I owned the place. I walked into the house, showered and then went to sleep.

When i awoke the memories of the previous night flooded into my head, I looked at my phone to see that  it was three in the afternoon and that i had a text from Khamari. I replied to him, went to my bathroom to clean up and made my way downstairs to make some blueberry waffles since i gave the maid the next couple days off. For the rest of the day I just chilled at home and watched tv.. When I checked my phone again, it was nine o'clock. I decided to go up to my bedroom and call love, I wanted to hear her voice.

~~~~~~

ATTENTION!

Leave feedback, vote, comment, excuse the mistakes and the things that should be but aren't capitalized.