S I X

Love|

So I wake up to a knock on the door, before getting out of bed I check the time. Seeing that its 7pm, I decide it's a good time to get dressed. Walking down the stairs and opening the door, I see a black male I've never seen before. Frowning I ask him who is he.

" Who are you? "

" I'm Brandell, I'm here to do your makeup and your hair just as  Carter asked, and here is my assistant who has your wardrobe."

" uh okay then, come in "

We go upstairs and into my room where I'm told to take a shower and wash my hair, I go into the bathroom and lather myself in my favorite body wash that indeed smells like vanilla. I wash my hair and scrub a little more, 15 minuets later, I'm stepping out of the shower. Grabbing my towel and drying off, I make my way into the room where I lotion up, then spray my vanilla bean perfume, put on my lace undergarments, and soon after call Brandell.

45 minuets later, my makeup and hair is finished and I'am completely speechless. My hair being very curly and into a pony tail at the top while the rest hangs, and my makeup being effortlessly natural, i thank him and he tells me that my dress is on the bed while stepping out. I go over to the bed, pick up the black dress and slip it on, I put on my black heels, some jewelry. While sitting on the bed i receive a text message from carter

" Hello beautiful, I hope you had an amazing time getting ready, if you open the door, part one of your surprise is waiting for you. See you soon baby."

Excitedly, I grab my purse and and hurry off to the door. Opening the door, I see a Blue limo, not knowing how in the hell he got a blue limo, I walk to it and it's this guy standing there holding the door open with a rose, He hands me the rose and slips me a note. Taking both, I smile, give a quick " Thanks" and proceed to get into the car.

Opening the note, it says " Chill and enjoy the ride, I got that good bubbly on the side for you, sip up and relax gorgeous."

Smiling, I close the note and I pour me some " bubbly ", realizing that this ride will be long, I sat back and daydreamed. 30 minuets later the limo comes to a stop and I sit up while I see the door begin to open, with help, i get out of the car. In front of me are many flashing lights and this grand restaurant, I walk in and see that it's empty. Soon hearing the voice of the waitress.

" You must be Mrs. Carter, right this way "

Mrs. Carter?? I think to myself as I follow her, We soon reach the back where candles are lit and I see carter.

Carter|

Seeing how beautiful she looks, I walk over to her and kiss her lips, I grab her hand as I proceed to take her to sit down. As we sit she says " why'd you do all of this? You know you didn't have to, and where are all of the people?"

" I did it because you deserve it, you work so hard and always put others first, and i decided that you should have a day dedicated to you. Now lets just relax and eat, I ordered your favorite."

About an hour later she is giggling and staring me in my eyes, I take a deep breath, I ask her to stand up with me.

Love|

After an amazing hour with him, he gets up and asks me to stand up, nervous and confused, I stand up and grabs my hand.  He gets looks me in my eyes and says

" Baby, we've been talking for a few months now and I honestly can't see myself wanting anyone else, I wanna love you every second of the day and I wanna be the one to hold you when you cry and the one who rubs your back and cuddle with you when you need it the most. I want to be with you for years not months, and I want to grow old with you, I want you to be the one to have all my children, And well, what I really want to ask if will you be mine, so that we can be whole together, and to show my effort, I give you this promise ring, the symbol of my promise to marry you someday."

Shocked I stand there Teary eyed while my favorite song starts to play in the background.

This what happen when I think about you
I get in my feelings, yeah
I start reminiscing, yeah
Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my play of ways got way to complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me
Everywhere she go, they playin' my song
That's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me
But so, so
So gimme all of you in exchange for me
Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me
Break it down, yeah
Yes sir,

Excuse any mistakes, I literally just wrote this, thank you for the 900+ reads, I really appreciate it. Please Vote, Comment, Share.
Will Love say yes? Is she ready to try something new?