E I G H T

• Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 weeks later
It's about 5 am and I'm up crying. I haven't seen Carter in about 3 weeks and we haven't talked in 1. It's not him, I've been avoiding him. I can't take it; I don't know how to be loved. I don't know how to handle it. He's been trying to talk to me and he stops by all the time but I ignore him the best I can. Plus I found out something I wasn't ready for. I close my eyes and force myself to go to sleep.
--------
I wake up about 11:30 and sigh heavily. I dreaded mornings, I showered and then made a bowl of cereal. I wasn't in the mood to cook. I felt fat as fuck, I had gained like 5 pounds already. All I do is eat junk and cry. Taking me out of my thoughts, my phone rang.
CONVO
Tanya🌝: " Bitch where you been? I don't hear from you, nor do I see you. I don't appreciate this shit. I know you better than anyone. And I miss you, what's going on?"
" I don't know Tanya.. I just haven't been me lately, things have been keeping me from continuing my life. Things that should have stayed in the past " I say with a sigh.
Tanya🌝: " baby girl, we've talked about this. The past is the past and Carter is your future. Let it go, move on. If you keep letting what he did to you hold you back, you'll never get that chance to take a step forward."
" I knowwww, but I just.. I don't know, look. Come over later. I have something that I really need to show you. "
Tanya🌝: " I got you babes, say around 8? I'll bring ice cream, wings, and pizza?"
" you're a life savor, see you! "
END OF CONVO

• Carter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 weeks, yes 4 since we haven't been chilling but 8 all together since things started to fall apart. I miss her, say I sound like a bitch, but I miss my baby. I miss her soft plump lips, the way her dimples deepen when she smiles or how she moans when I'm deep inside her. I've tried to talk to her, tried bring roses, food, hell I waited in her office at the club, but she won't talk to me. What am I supposed to do?

Khamari: bruh, you been sitting there all depressed for hours now, let's roll up, play the game, something man.
" man I know, but I just don't feel like doing much. I just wanna sleep, Ima catch you later."
With that being said I head home. When I get there I a long hot ass shower and after I order food. I sat on my couch and rolled a fat blunt as PND played.

Doesn't make sense now
Shit just got real, things are getting intense now
I hear you talkin' 'bout we a lot, oh, you speak French now?
Giving me the signs so I gotta take a hint now
I hit you up like "Do you wanna hang right now?"
On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right now
You say do I own a watch, do I know what time it is right now
It's after 2AM and that's asking a lot of you right now
All she talkin' bout is come and see me for once
Come and see me for once
You don't ever come to me, you don't ever come to me
All she ever say is come and see me for once
Come and see me for once
You don't ever come to me, you don't ever come to me
Man, I need my girl a back. I say as the door bell rings.
Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanya: BIIIIITCH , open the door, all this shit you got me carrying is heavy.
Love: IM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I open the door to see my best friend, she comes in and puts everything In the kitchen. She turns around and gives me a big hug.
A few hours later we're on the couch watch the purge election year, when she asks me what did I have to tell her. I sigh and tell her to follow me.
Tanya
~~~~~~~~~~
BIIIIIIITCH finally I can fucking talk, but I get to love's house and we settle down, catch up and I notice something a little off about her. We start watching the purge and then I remember her saying she had something to tell me. She sighs, and tells me to follows her. We get to her room and she hands me something. I couldn't fucking believe my eyes! Wow...

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm not better 💀 I know this was bad, but I needed to give you guys something. I'll try and write more. But uh, please vote. I love you guys.