Chapter Four Arrival

Harry's P.O.V.

We were in the Great Hall, eating breakfast. You know, teasing each other as usual. Some are gossiping to their friends, which always happens. Me, Ron, Ginny and Hermione were looking discreetly at Professor McGonagall, looking for any clue about our mysterious visitors.

 Some students who had finished eating were about to walk out when Professor McGonagall stood and talked, " Classes are cancelled today, due to the arrival of our visitors. So I suggest, you start cleaning your houses for them. Remember, First impression is everything." she said then sat down. " You may leave."

Me and my friends filed out of the hall then talked to each other while walking to the Gryffindor Tower.

" What'dya recon made Professor want to impress them? That's a rare thing. Usually she doesn't mind what people thought of her." Ron said.

Ginny nodded, agreeing with him, " Maybe they're powerful or something. Where are they from, anyway?"

" America." Hermione answered. We looked at her, wondering how she knew that. She shugged then said, " I convinced Proffesor McGonagall to tell me something about them. She just said they're from New York."

" Maybe they're American wizards." I suggested. 

" Well, I wouldn't agree with that, but since it's our only guess...." Hermione said, trailing off.

Ginny smiled at us encouragingly, " Don't worry, we'll find out later or tomorrow." she said.

" What do you mean ' or tomorrow' ? Aren't they arriving later?" Ron asked curiously. 

' Well, if you just read books, you might as well learn something." Hermione said, slapping Ron's arm. " Flight from New York to England takes 7 hours, dimwit. Not to mention the occasional stops they would take once in a while."

" Uh-huh and knowing Professor McGonagall, she'll probably let them rest first and then tell us about them in the morning." Ginny said.

" But the suspense is killing me." I complained.

" Well then, that's your problem." she said the continued walking to the Gryffindor Tower with Hermione. Me and Ron looked at each other then shrugged, following the girls.

Percy's P.O.V.

It has been five hours since we left Camp Half Blood and were just halfway to this Dogwrats or was it Rugwarts? But anyway, you're asking why we took so long? Well, we have many stops.

Our first stop is when we went to a restaurant to eat breakfast. The second is when the girls needed to pee. The third is when we, boys are hungry again. And the list goes on and on and on.

Even the speed of our pegasus, which is REALLY fast, cannot catch up to the time we have lost.

I looked around us and had to cover my laughter when I saw Thalia gripping her pegasus tightly for dear life, her eyes shut and her mouth set in a silent scream. Annabeth saw me looking then also laugh a little at her friend's predicament.

The Stoll brothers had their mouths open, experimenting if they would look like idiots like the one they saw in TV. Clarisse looked bored and was watching the scenery below us. Nico was fast asleep in his pegasus.

I was getting comfortable in Blackjack and was about to take a nap when Thalia suddenly yelled, " Stop!! I need to throw up!"

Nico suddenly sat upright then looked at Thalia sleepily. I shook my head and sighed then told Blackjack, " Looks like we need another stop."

I won't be surprised if we arrived there at midnight.

~~TIME PASS~~

Three hours and 30 minutes passed. I was about to get myself comfortable AGAIN, because a certain group of people here keeps interrupting me, when Annabeth suddenly yelled, " Hey there it is!!! Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. " she said, pointing straight ahead.