Chapter Nine Story Telling

Percy's P.O.V.

After entering the hall and getting everyone situated, they all looked at us expectantly.

" Percy and Annabeth, Chiron told me that you're the ones fit to explain about your stories. The others may join in if they want." Professor McGonagall said from her seat. We looked up, suprised. She knows Chiron? Annabeth was about to ask her that when Ron beat her to it, " Who's Chiron?" he asked curiously.

" He's our activities director at Camp Half-Blood.." Nico explained. " A centaur, half-man and half-horse. You might recognize him in the stories as the trainer of all heroes, even Hercules."

Harry's P.O.V.

So that's what CHB means... Camp Half-Blood. The orange shirts must be their uniforms there or something. And another thing keeps nagging on my head.

I looked at Percy and asked, " A centaur?" He nodded, " Half-man and half-horse." repeating what Nico had said earlier. I shook my head. I'm not stupid. " I know what a centaur is. What I mean to say is that a CENTAUR had actually agreed to train all of you?!"

Annabeth nodded her head understandingly, " Chiron's kind are wild and likes to party. Believe me, I've seen it myself. But Chiron is the wisest centaur there is."

Ginny leaned and whispered in my ear, " Why do I have the feeling you two are not on the same page?"

I sighed then responded, " I do, too" I looked at Annabeth, " The centaurs here are not VERY friendly to humans. It's kind of forbidden for the centaurs to associate with us. Firenze, a centaur, was treated as an outcast by his kind when he helped us and became our Divinations teacher."

"Oh.." Annabeth said then smiled, " You should meet the centaurs back home. Man, they are WILD!!! Even drank a whole store of root beer. Called themselves as Party Ponies. Even Chiron looks surprised at their behaviours." she finished, laughing.

We probably looked surprised. Centaurs are friendly there?! I can't even imagine Bane, Ronan or Firenze smiling and giving people hugs, much less imagine them partying and drinking root beer!

" Anyway, that reminds me," Percy said, " How did you know about Chiron?" directing the question to Professor. She shrugged then answered, " He's the one chosen by the gods to inform me about your existence."

" You may begin telling your story," she said.

Percy's P.O.V.

Me and Annabeth walked in front as the wizads and witches stared at us anticipatingly.

She and me began about Zeus thinking I'm the one who stole his lightning bolt thingy. As we continued in the story, the others would join in. Clarisse told her bit about Polyphemus, the cyclopes, elbowing me when I added about him preparing to marry her. I let them see the grey in mine and Annabeth's hair, courteousy of Atlas for making us carry the sky, which is supposed to be his job. I wonder how he did that all the time? Anyways, I also told them about our crazy experience at Daedalus' labyrinth.  I wiped a tear at Charlie's death and explained that he was a hero. Clarisse sobbed at Silena's and repeated, " She died a hero" over and over again. Nico looked proud at his father's role at the war. It's when we reached about Olympus that everyone just looked at Annabeth and me. She squeezed my hand, tears rolling down her cheeks.

" We went in and we saw L-Luke. He, of couse, was posessed by Kronos. We fought him. Annabeth tried to get him back to his senses. One demigod who turned his back on Kronos was killed. After that, I knew I was losing hope. But we saw how Luke fought against Kronos for control." I took a deep breath. Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes. Thalia was pattin my back for comfort. " He asked for Annabeth's dagger," everyone seemed to hold their breaths, " I made the desicion of giving it to him, " they all gasped but I understand it perfectly. " Luke, who was in control at that moment, took of his chest armor to expose a bit of skin that I would never have get. He died, taking Kronos with him."