Chapter 1

After me and Noah stop Kissing, I turned round to the sea. Noah looks worried
'What's wrong?' He asked worriedly
'Nothing, I was just admiring to view and thinking about how lucky I am.' I said with a little happy sigh. Noah starts to stroke my hair. I turn round so we are face to face. He looks really happy. He's smiling.
'What?!' I ask.
'Well I do have some news.'
'Tell me! Tell me!' I scream like a little child. It makes him laugh.
'Well. Firstly I am moving to Brighton. Then in about two to three months I am doing a tour. And the best part is, is that your coming with me with VIP tickets AROUND THE WORLD!!' He screamed the last part because he is so excited!
'Omg Noah! I'm so EXCITED! I hug him tightly. He pulls away from me, cups my face and kisses me so passionately it feels like a dream. Then suddenly we see a flash in the corners of our eyes.  ( It's also dark now ) We turn round to see a fan taking a picture of us on the beach! She runs away. I look at Noah. I tell him it's my birthday next week.

Writers comment;
I'm sorry that this chapter is so short it's because this is my first chapter and I would like it to be short but I promise my other chapters will be a lot longer. I kinda left a cliffhanger because it annoys people when I do that. Comment how you think it was. Vote and I was thinking of leaving me YouTube channel here so comment if you think I should. If you think I should I will leave it in my next chapter in the 'Writers comment;'
If I do I suggest you go and subscribe!
Word count: 306.