Chapter 2 | Pennys Birthday

Noah grins. Gosh, them dimples are cute.
'Umm Noah? Where are you staying tonight? It's already 9pm' I say as I check my phone.
'I haven't actually thought about that. The removal men are coming tomorrow.'
'You can stay at mine! My parents won't mind as they really like you.'
'Great!' He says with a smile on his face.

*2 Hours later*

We just got back to mine and I just got a text from my mum saying that she, dad and Tom have gone on holiday for a little break and  that Noah can stay with me for the week!
'My mum, dad and Tom are on holiday for a week so you can stay for the week or I can stay round yours when you move in next door!' I say happily looking at Noah. Noah picks me up and carries to my room.
He puts me on my bed and we make out for quite a bit. He starts unbuttoning my shirt and without knowing I did his.
'Woah. This got heated quickly.' I said
'Why, don't you want it to?' He questioned me
I replied back with 'Yes I do, but I want it to be special.'
'Penny, can I tell you something?'
'Yes'
'Well this is my first time. And I want it to be with someone special, the love of my life. With you.'
'Ditto'
So we carry on. (Missing out all the hubbuba because it's kinda gross, also age so yeah)

*Next Morning*

I wake up lying in bed next to Noah. I smile up at him because I only just remembered last night. It was the best night I have ever had. EVER! 😊
I take the day off school to spend time with Noah. The removal men come and Noah's house is Beautiful! It's right next door and is massive! He has a king size bed, a whole wall of photos dedicated to me, him and me, him, Sadie lee and Bella.
'I love it!' I say to him after giving him a big kiss.

*6 Days Laterrr* (cause I'm lazy)

As I slowly wake up in Noah's house he gives me a peck on the cheek and says
'Happy Birthday Beautiful'
When I'm fully awake and able to sit up in bed I check my phone and see tweets from all my fans saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!" Or "Happy Birthday Girl Online'
Noah went out of the room and came back in the room with a pile of presents.
'WOW! You didn't have to go to all that trouble Noah.'
'I did. Your my one and only love' he says walking over to me and kissing me on the forehead then putting the presents. (I will only say a few because there was like 50😂)
He got me an iPhone 6 Plus. Gold! A phone case with a picture of us two on it.
£100 vouchers to all my favourite shops. Clothes. And loads more!
Once I was dressed we went out for lunch because my parents weren't coming back in two weeks time as They they out that where they had been on holiday they had been offered to do two weddings! Tom is flying his girlfriend over. (Don't know how to spell her name so 😂) so it's just me and Noah. After lunch I told Noah that I had to go and see Elliot as I haven't seen him in ages.

I went round there. He gave me a big hug.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!' He shouted
'Thank you Elliot!' I said giving him a big hug and an extra big smile!
Once we had sat down on his bed he gave me all my presents. And we had a chat for 2 hours straight. He had found himself a boyfriend. His dad is fine now and is still getting counselling. I told him I needed help for tonight because Noah sent me a text saying that he's taking me out for dinner tonight at 7. We went back to my parents house. I took out all the dresses that I had and some new ones I got for my birthday from my parents. And Tom and Noah and one from Elliot.
'Umm... I think you should go for your pale pink Bodycon dress from BooHoo.' So I did. He did my make up with gold eye shadow some eyeliner, a cat eye. Some mascara. Then he curled my hair witch took about 1:30 mins to do because my hair is so thick! By the time he had finished I had 15 minuets left. So he choose some light pink heels. Then put some pale pink lipstick on my lips and I was ready to go.
Before I left I said thank you to Elliot. Gave him a big hug then he went back to his house and by the time I had gotten my clutch bag and was downstairs I heard the doorbell go. It was Noah....

Writers Comment;
MMWWHHAAAHAHAHAH! I left you on a cliff hanger because I like to do that! I told you guys it would be much much longer. I hope you liked this. 😋
Word count: 863