Chapter 3

Foxy's POV

She was not alive though. I turned around and saw Chica wrap Bonnie's arms around me. She gave me a face that looked like an I'm-sorry-but-not-sorry-that-I-hurt-your-girlfriend-so-there-you-go face. I tried to smile, but the thought of Chica hurting Bonnie just struck a nerve. My spirit became dark. I slowly let go of Bonnie. The real me almost left the building. My dark side became and I started to hurt Chica, ripping her apart, peice by peice. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. He is too powerful. I looked at Chica and all I saw were parts everwhere. Authors Note: They are animatronics that look like humans. "You're killing me smalls!!!" LOL. I can't beleive I did this to her. I finally come to my senses and I fall. I start to cry. Then, the curtains rippled.
"Hello, crappy freaks. I'm Bonnie-Bitch's replacement" I heard a girlish voice say. Her shadow was small, she had bunnie ears, and wore a blue suit & tie instead of a dress like Bonnie's.
"Well, ye are no walk in the park yeself." I say with a snappy tune.
Just like that, she runs over to me. She pins me against the wall. "I like agressive pirates like yourself." She crashes her lips on mine. I struggle to get loose, but she just rips my shirt off. And just then, Bonnie wakes up.

Super sorry that its short and all. It's just that I started school yesterday and I already have lots of homework. So yeah. BYE!!!!