Chapter 5

Bonnie's POV

Why would Foxy do this? Why would he be so mad? All of these mix around in my head and the last thing I can think of is, Where is he??
"SpringTrap, we have to find Foxy!"
"No. Look what he did to me! Why would I want to help find that diranged mutt?"
"Because he is the reason I ran away. He loved me so much and someone did something and I thought he didn't love me anymore. We have to find him so I can apologize. Please,
Springy, help me!" He gave an exauhsted nod. I grabbed his arm and we ran out of the buiding. We won't stop searching untill we find him.

Foxy's POV

(5 years have passed)

I've been running for five years and I can't stop. No one will ever see me again, I promise you that. But, I do regret some things. Like hurting that yellow bunny/Chica or making Bonnie feel helpless. I just don't know what to do. I sit down on a familiar curb and see the sun, shining away from me. To my right, I see a newspaper. It read: Two animatronics from local Freddy FazBear's Pizzeria have been gone for 5 years, now. If found, please return them for a spectacular cash prize. Thank You. As I finish reading that, I look around I see a group of 10, no 20 people crowding me with large nets and duffel bags. They try to grab me but I am too quick for them. I run back to the pizzeria and a huge sign is there. Closed. I did this. I fall to my knees. I don't know where anyone is nor where I should go. Then I feel at tap at my shoulder.
"I love you." It told me. I turn around in shock. It was Bonnie! I jumped up and kissed her. I slowly went back.

"Bonnie! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I love ye so much! I missed ye so much!"
She nods yes. I hug her so tight that no one can tear us apart. Put someone does.
"Pardon me, you little mutt, but don't you have something to say to me?"
I snarl at him.
"Bro, I'm sorry that I hurt ye a few years back. I had no right to do that to ye. Ye did nothing right. I'm sorry that we got off the right foot. Friends?" I thrust my hand out, to shake his. He finally shakes my hand. After we stopped, we started walking toward FBF and ate some pizza. My story with the love of my life is a fairy-tale come true.

THE END

Don't worry, I'm making a sequel so don't freak out. Sorry if this story was short, the sequel will definitely be longer. BYE MY LOVELY WOLFIES!!!