Chapter 4

Bonnie's POV

Why is Foxy shirtless and pinned against the wall. I see whats happening and start sobbing.
"Foxy? How,*sniff*how could you?!?!?!?"
"Face it, Foxy just likes a sexy, naughty, bitch like me. Not a lumpy peice of shit like you. I mean. You would look better wearing a garbage bag and a brown paper bag over your head."

I start to cry even more. "Foxy, is this true??? Because if it is I can just-----"
I am cutoff by the sight of Chica shreds on the floor.
"Foxy, did you. Did you do this?"
"Yes lass, but you don't understand."
"OH! UNDERSTAND PLENTY. FIRST, YOU KILL CHICA WHEN YOU LOVED ME! NEXT YOU MAKEOUT WITH THIS IMPOSTER OF ME AND THINK THAT I WON'T NOTICE! YOU KNOW WHAT? WE'RE F**KING THROUGH!"

I run out crying. I leave the building and see a car coming. I think I'll get run over when Foxy runs and pushes me out of the way.
"Foxy?" I ly down on his stomach.
I hear footsteps behind me.
"Look what you did! You are the reason that Foxy is dead!"
"What? That's not true. It can't be."
"Go ahead, run away. Run away as fast as you can so no one will ever see you again."

I did so and got to a place called Fazbear Fright, The Horror Attraction and it looked spooky at night. I walked inside and saw a silohette of a man in a yellow dress suit and bunnie ears like mine. He wasn't broken. He was perfect. "Hello, I'm SpringTrap. Who are you, my lady."
"I'm Bonnie. Is this where you live?"
"Yes. So, why did you come here?" he asks.
"I came because I did something horrible and I'm never going back. I feel like I just wanna die!!"
"Hey," he says in a soft voice and puts his arm on my shoulder,"Goonies never say die."
I cracked up because that was from my favorite movie. He started laughing, too.
"I kinda know how you feel, about doing something horrible and feeling regret. I really don't like talking about it though." I looked at his sad expession.
"I know you really don't wanna talk about it, but maybe I can help you sorta "recover" from it."
He started blushing. "You'd really do that? For me?" I nod. He jumps on top of me for a bear hug; or in this case, a bunny hug. He goes in for a kiss, but I see a strong light come in. I look towards the door. And there stood a run-over, broken as hell, robotic pirate, FOX.

Foxy's POV

She runs over to me. "Foxy, you-you're alive? How?!?!"
"Aye lass, nevermind meself. Why were about to kiss him?" I point at an unfimiliar golden bunny.
"Sir, I can explain. It was my fault! She had nothing to do with it! I swear!"
"So, ye wanted to kiss me first mate, didn't ye?" I stomp over to him, clenching my fists.
"No! I didn't mean to, I swear!" I growl and Bonnie runs in front of me with tears streaming down her face. "FOXY! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS. IT WON'T DO ANY GOOD!"
I push her out of the way. "Sorry lass, this be for ye own good!"
I start ripping the bunny-boy apart, peice by peice. All I hear is screaming from the two and my claws ripping his cervos out. I get pulled back by Bonnie and out of no where, I smack her. She falls down. I don't know what to do. I come back to my senses and all I see is a torn up golden bunny and my love, crying in corner with scratches down her face. I can't begin to describe how I feel, but 1 word can. GUILT. How could I do this? First, Chica. Now, this guy that I don't even know. Bonnie must hate me now. It can't go on like this. I have to go away for a while. I ran out of the building sad and afraid. No one will ever see me again.