Chapter 35

A/N notes: Hi guys!! another late update due to my busy as life with school and other things. BTW reached 8.8K reads!! Mad support guys, it seems to go up a lot whenever I update. Keep voting, commenting and sharing this story around! 

Here is a picture of James Reid, who plays as Ryuu Alejandro Henderson in my story, and probably is the only one of the characters that are confirmed to me. While the rest, still have to think about it. (The cast i had put in the casting list are a maybe or place holders) 

Remember, Alejandro is tanned skin so try to imagine it a little. ;) 

I think I'm almost finished with Chesa's Philippines trip so we'll be back with the rest of the characters in 1 or 2 chapters :) 

Chesa's POV

My bedroom, well my cousin's room was filled nothing, but sweaty heat in the air. I had to turn off the air conditioner a few hours ago so I don't waste the energy. I was drawing in my small sketchbook while I Skype Genko and I couldn't help steal some glances of his shirtless body. He may be skinny, I can see some abs peaking, but they were faded. 

"What are you staring at?" Genko asks so innocently. He was holding his shirt close to his chest, wanting to cover his chest.

"Oh...nothing." I lied. I pretended to look around the room as I heard him chuckling.

"Don't stare at my chest." He starts to slowly put back his shirt on.

"Nooo! Don't put it back on!" I whined, shaking the iPad as if I was shaking Genko.

"But, I'm feeling cold." I can see him shivering by crossing both of his arms to the opposite shoulder, and rubbing them .

"I'll make you warm then!" I say with a bubbly tone, extending my arms out.

"You can, if only you were here with me." Genko pulled a sad facial expression, puffing his cheeks and
pretending to whine like a puppy. I stared at him, trying not to resist him but I cover my face with a long yellow cylinder pillow. I felt the heat rising up from my heart to my cheeks as I peeked behind the pillow.

"Genko, stop killing my heart." I say with a charming tone.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'll just turn the camera around then."

"W-wait noooo!" Just after I said that, Genko already turn the camera which shows the mahogany coloured desk and a bed in front of him.

"Aww Genko. Come back." I persuaded him with an sad tone.

"No, I might kill your heart again."

"But you stole my heart to make me feel this way. Pwease turn around."

"Nah." He says blandly. I pouted, knowing I couldn't persuade him to resist my charm. 

I suddenly got an amazing idea that I thought of just now. I grabbed the yellow, cylinder shape pillow and began to cuddle with it. I see myself in the little square box screen on the bottom right corner of the screen. I position myself nicely on where Genko can get a good view of it. I began to hug the pillow tightly and kissed it twice.

"Jealous Senpai?" I smirked, smelling the pillow and attempting to kiss it.

"S-stop. I'm not jealous." He denies, imaging his expression, he would be looking at me with a straight face but slowly starts to look away, trying to hide his denial.

"Liar. Pillow Senpai is a better boyfriend." I continue to cuddle with it for a few minutes until I see Genko change his camera back to his face.

"Stop making me jealous. You wish that was me instead." I can see his cheeks are becoming red while he tried to pull off a smirk. But it soon felt back to his flustered look.