120. Akai Yoru, Hoshi no Sasayaki wo Kiki

BL GAMES
Developer: Moon Parrot
Publishers: Moon Parrot
Platform: PC
Year: 2003

Summary:

Akito's mother left when he was young and went to Europe. She left because his father only focused on work. Not wanting to be separated, Akito left his hone to enter a university. The only condition his father made was that Yahiko go with him. He began living alone for the first time for several months, until that day, when he happened to notice a leaflet for a foreign language school in town. With a vague purpose, Akito decided to go to that school for the sake of being with his mother. When Akito went out that night he found an old Japanese house at the edge of the town. He paused in the garden. An unbalanced young foreigner in that house greeted Akito's eyes. When he met Akito's glance, the man smiled grecefully, sweetly. Confused by his fascination, Akito panicked and turned on his heels. He wouldn't forget that scene with the strange man for some reason---. And on the first day of the foreign langiage school, a man calling himself Noel Sydow arrived in class. He thought the scene from that night must have been false when Noel was bright, funny, and everyone in class liked him. But Noel---was a vampire.