Part 20

Clarissa's pov
Its so dark. I've lost track of time. Juliet can down here and gave me some food a while ago so i know it's been two days that I've been in here. Possibly three. All I know is that I am not being fed enough. Small plates of bread. How am I suppose to survive off that? Also, you can only have so many conversations with yourself until you go mad. I've been playing patty cake with the wall and became friends with a rat. We've been having conversations every time he comes out. I even save him little pieces of bread so he doesn't starve. The good thing is I've gotten over my fear of rats. The rattling noise ended up being the rats running across loose chains. I felt something bite my foot. It was my little rat friend. I pat around on the ground until I found him.
"Hey little buddy! Here's your bread" I pull out the bread crumbs and place them in the palm of my hand. He started nibbling on the pieces.
"Juliet is still a bitch, the wall won the game of patty cake"
"Yes I know you can't win patty cake. It just happened. You should Come out more often it is very boring here. Yes I've tried talking to the wall but he won't answer me."
"Who are you talking to?!" Juliet asked as she once again came down the stairs.
"None of your business" she turned on the light and saw that I was holding a rat.
"Ew oh my god you are disgusting" she kicked my hand and the rat flew off of it.
"How dare you hurt him." Juliet slapped me across the face.
"It's a fucking rat Clary wake the fuck up" she untied me from the chains and roughly grabbed my arm. She dragged me up the stairs
"Is this the girl?"
"Yes it is, sorry about her appearance. She was never beautiful in the first place" the women inspected me. She jerked my head from side to side. 

"There is only one way to know if she is the one" She tilted my head one way and sank her fangs into my neck. I screamed. The pain was terrible. It hurt more then the first time Andy bit me. The girl backed away with wide eyes. She looked afraid.

"Keep her in that cellar. Make sure she is always weak as possible. Also make sure she doesn't find her mate so that she isn't changed into a vampire. She could destroy us all" How could I do that? I don't want to be a vampire anyway. I would never want to drink blood for the rest of my life. Gross. Juliet grabbed me and dragged me back down into the cellar. She tied me extra tight to the chains so I couldn't even move my hands. 

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE AGAIN" I cried. Why did I seem such a danger to them? Juliet Kicked me in the face and I fell over. My face hurt like a motherfucker. But she also decided to go all bitch crazy and beat the crap out of me. 

"I swear if Andy is your mate I will kill you myself. Other vampires are already gonna want to kill you once they figure out what you are." She spat with disgust

"What am I?" I struggled to say.

"Its better if you don't know. I can't tell you anymore. You are just going to be staying down here for a very, very long time. You are just going to rot down here like the others did."

"Others?" 

"SHUT UP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS" She slapped me across the face and stormed up the stairs. What was I gonna do?

Juliets Pov

I have to make sure that no one finds Clary. If she turns into a vampire she will be one of the elite. The ones that we have exterminated because of all their power. She is a threat to us. And if Andy is her mate and he changes her and to say marry her, who knows what she will do. She can destroy all of us. In a way I was almost jealous of her. She has so much power within her just as a human. She also has Andy. Even though he said there was nothing going on in between them its pretty obvious. I can tell when people lie. I just took advantage of him lying and got Clary away from him. You may be wondering why we don't just kill her now. We can't. She has to die on her own. There is a slight chance that if we try to kill her the power that she already has will push through and she will end up killing us. Thats why she must stay as weak as possible. 

Ashleys pov

Ive been trying to pick up her scent for days now. I can't find a single thing. I'm worried about what Juliet has done to her. She could have killed her for all we know. I go back to the house and try to think of other plans. CC, Jinxx, and Jake are all pissed that Andy let Juliet take her. I don't even think Jake has met Clary. I'm not sure. 

"Hey CC I need your help. I can't pick up her scent anywhere."

" I don't know man. Maybe she is just a lost cause."

"No don't say that" I try to hold back my cry. There was a knock at the door. 

"Ill get it" CC said all excitedly. When he opend it he wasn't happy. There stood Juliet. 

"Move out of the way. I need to talk to Andy"

"Geez ok ok. He is in his room."

"Thanks" She pushed passed CC and raced upstairs.

"Dude. I have a plan. When Juliet leaves we follow her car from afar. Maybe she will lead us to where Clary is"

"Omg man I could kiss you right now. You are a genius."

"Yes yes I know i am just please. Do not kiss me."

"ok yea. Thatd be weird now that i think about it."

"very" I could hear arguing coming from Andys room. Man Juliet is one fiesty woman. Damn. Not much later you could hear one another screaming at each other. Damn. It sounded like someone just punched a hole in the wall. Damn. I love eavesdropping. Its one of my gulity pleasures. Besides other things. If ya know what I mean. Andys door soon opened and one very angry Juliet came downstairs. Damn.

"Get out of my way" She said in one very angry voice. Damn. Ok I need to stop. Soon her car started up and she started to drive away.

"Time to find Clary," CC said very determined.

************************************

I loved writitng this chapter. Writing tends to be more fun if you actually have ideas for the story. And let me tell ya. Its about to get a whole lot better. Did you guys think that Clarrissa was gonna end up being so powerful. Like and comment. Thxxxxx